Watch me breed ypour hot, horny, slutty White wife!

Seeking So. Cali., Orange county, local cuckold couples who are very curious about being owned by a big Dominant, but sane Black gentleman. first timers, inexpereinced, very welcome and will be treated with respect! You have a lot to learn and must have a true willingness to be a real time, sexual submissive for Dom., BBC! I expect you to come at me correct. be ready to put yourself in my strong, dark, knowing hands and be rewarded. Wife must be willing to give herself, totally to a Black Dominant, husband, too, once mutual trust is established, given. husband will be expected to provide clean up after sexual pleasures, fucking, filling of the Wife's vagina with thick gooy, Black man's seed! Wife must love to rim a black ass, suck a black cock to full hardness, suck on black balls when ordered. Punishments will happen based on your willingness to follow instructions. Big Duke , mid 60's, 5'10", 260#. Strict but fair.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 31
we are local in Long Beach
This is good news! I'd like for us to meet, greet each other in a public place and look each other over. Have an open minded, honest conversations about what we're into and what we all desire. I've trained a few sub. couples in the past. it was a while ago, but I still have the knowledge, experience, skills to train, teach you both on how to properly serve, become truly obedient to a Superior Black Dominant like me. Reach me at Deleted as is a violation of Forum Rule #11. Duke in Aanheim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back