Watch husband suck BBC?

Haha so why you here then just to preach to us sinners for having fun? Do you want your sack emptying????
No thanks, my sack is doing just fine. But ask yourself the question: How much "fun" will it be when you carry home to your wife some awful disease?!
Over sucking dick behind your wife's back you seem to have forgotten the responsibilities you have. For yourself and your wife! :rolleyes:

It's a must for me. I have to see him sucking a big ole fat dick and watch him suck down a load of cum from my used pussy. It's taken me quite some time to get him to this point but he's willing to do whatever I want to make me happy. It's been a fantasy of mine for a very long time.
Way it should be for chucks, and their woman

My husband is bi. I know he sucked them before. He talked about it for a while wanting to do it again if another guy let him.
The first time I watch him suck a black dick I was shocked but excited, but now he sucks when he can and we share too.
He will lick up cum off of me which is sexy too. I like to taste the cum on his breath when we kiss.
Also, when we are alone together making love, we share sucking a black dick toy together.
I'd enjoy finding out who sucks it better

My wife got me to suck her BBC the first time it happened. I was watching her and she pulled my head down on him. She told me that I've always thought it's ok when I've asked her to suck a girl, so why is it different with me sucking a guy? Hard to argue with that. I've come to really enjoy it and have found that there's something highly erotic about sucking the dick that fucks my wife, touching place in her that I never will. He's much bigger then me. I don't think she looks at me any differently then I look at her after she's sucked another girl, I love her more.
Agree!!!!

Back