Watch how we fuck white ladies in Africa

Would you like to be fucked like that and have you ever been fucked like that by a bbc?

• Total voters
... African people will be the first nation in the history which defeats the other nation by their manhood...

What other nations are you referring too, weaknfunny, and how did you come to that conclusion?
The African continent has been hampered by instability, corruption, violence, and authoritarianism for as long as one can remember. Instead of democracies, their governents are made up primarily of coups, dictatorships, and warlords that have become militarized with the money they reap from recreational ******* demand and wild life products. ******* is a common weapon of war for them. They're killing themselves, there. Now organized crime has gained a footing there which undermines any chance of stability and prosperity in Africa.
So, I wouldn't worry about Africa defeating any nations; they'll defeat themselves.

MacNfries, you have a very simplistic and eurocentric/western media way of thinking. It shows you know nothing about Africa. African instability was caused and is still caused by Western nations, because all those things you mentioned did not exist before colonization of Africa by Western nations. *******, coups etc are imported concepts which came from western nations. Wars are instigated and funded by America, Britain, France etc, you will always find a few Africans who are willing to buy western neo-colonization ideas at the expense of their majority African brothers and sisters, so don't generalize Africa. Which war is currently being fought in Southern Africa, tell me, if you know about Africa? Africans are killed by weapons being dumped by western nations on the continent in exchange of natural resources sold out by a few greedy Africans.

What other nations are you referring too, weaknfunny, and how did you come to that conclusion?
The African continent has been hampered by instability, corruption, violence, and authoritarianism for as long as one can remember. Instead of democracies, their governents are made up primarily of coups, dictatorships, and warlords that have become militarized with the money they reap from recreational ******* demand and wild life products. ******* is a common weapon of war for them. They're killing themselves, there. Now organized crime has gained a footing there which undermines any chance of stability and prosperity in Africa.
So, I wouldn't worry about Africa defeating any nations; they'll defeat themselves.

I was just talking bullshit and this is a place for it. I think this is the last place where I can talk about suffer of African people. It would be disrespectful for them.

the videos circulating below the 'radar' in African countries can be 'educational' in what sometimes happens. The amateur videos made with expat family camcorders sometimes included telephone numbers to ring if others wanted to mount the white female in the video
wow! Is that so common?

it was when we were there. The expats went out with plans to video the wildlife and the Africans video'd them performing and took videos of them agreeing to submit to avoid ******* allegations being levelled against the Africans later (if they were blackmailing the whites into submission) them videoed them enjoying it all anyway. I was offered such video's regularly by my African staff.

Last edited:
Back