Watch girls loosing virginity and share your experiences

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HERBY, Jul 8, 2014.

1. HERBY

HERBY Member

Tell us what your first sexual experience was. How old were you when you lost virginity. Did you enjoy it? Were you scared. Is the first cut the deepest? Enjoy the videos. I have more videos on deflowering but i didn't just have enough time to upload.

Attached Files:

udaman likes this.
  2. HERBY

HERBY Member

I lost mu virginity to my the girlfriend who was also a virgin. It was both a painful and exciting experience. I cummed when she was still touching me. My penetration was carefully slow but i enjoy the feeling of her vagina walls slowly being pulled apart by my raw penis. I didn't use condom and that night i cummed into her more than 6 times because we had sex the whole tight.My girlriend cummed many times that night, i can't remeber how many times.

My penis was so sore that i walked with a limp for a week as the penis was rubbing against the pants. I was afraid that my girlfriend would get pregnant (we were teenagers). I got relief after my girlfriend went for for a pregnant test and it came negative. We had sex several times thereafter but we broke up after 2 years. I have never forgotten the day i lost my virginity and who i lost it to. My ex now lives in South Africa.

3. HERBY

HERBY Member

Sorry for the typing errors.

I lost my virginity to my girlfriend who was also a virgin. It was both a painful and exciting experience. I cummed when she was still touching me. My penetration was carefully slow but i enjoy the feeling of her vagina walls slowly being pulled apart by my raw penis. I didn't use condom and that night i cummed into her more than 6 times because we had sex the whole tight.My girlriend cummed many times that night, i can't remeber how many times.
    My penis was so sore that i walked with a limp for a week as the penis was rubbing against the pants. I was afraid that my girlfriend would get pregnant (we were teenagers). I got relief after my girlfriend went for for a pregnant test and it came negative. We had sex several times thereafter but we broke up after 2 years. I have never forgotten the day i lost my virginity and who i lost it to. My ex now lives in South Africa.

udaman likes this.