Watch girls loosing virginity and share your experiences

I lost mu virginity to my the girlfriend who was also a virgin. It was both a painful and exciting experience. I cummed when she was still touching me. My penetration was carefully slow but i enjoy the feeling of her vagina walls slowly being pulled apart by my raw penis. I didn't use condom and that night i cummed into her more than 6 times because we had sex the whole tight.My girlriend cummed many times that night, i can't remeber how many times.

My penis was so sore that i walked with a limp for a week as the penis was rubbing against the pants. I was afraid that my girlfriend would get pregnant (we were teenagers). I got relief after my girlfriend went for for a pregnant test and it came negative. We had sex several times thereafter but we broke up after 2 years. I have never forgotten the day i lost my virginity and who i lost it to. My ex now lives in South Africa.

Sorry for the typing errors.

I lost my virginity to my girlfriend who was also a virgin. It was both a painful and exciting experience. I cummed when she was still touching me. My penetration was carefully slow but i enjoy the feeling of her vagina walls slowly being pulled apart by my raw penis. I didn't use condom and that night i cummed into her more than 6 times because we had sex the whole tight.My girlriend cummed many times that night, i can't remeber how many times.
My penis was so sore that i walked with a limp for a week as the penis was rubbing against the pants. I was afraid that my girlfriend would get pregnant (we were teenagers). I got relief after my girlfriend went for for a pregnant test and it came negative. We had sex several times thereafter but we broke up after 2 years. I have never forgotten the day i lost my virginity and who i lost it to. My ex now lives in South Africa.