Washington DC BBC/ former marine for white woman or couples

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Good morning all,
If anyone is in or near the DC area and wants to get together with a BBC and former Marine who works at a hotel here in DC lets chat.

View attachment 461783 How can I serve you? Thick ass married white girl who loves being used by juicy black cock :)
You can serve me by standing in front of my while im on my knees behind you sucking your pussy from the back and tongue fucking your hot, tight lil asshole. I want to pull and bite those tasty looking nipples as you moan in pleasure!!!!!

View attachment 461783 How can I serve you? Thick ass married white girl who loves being used by juicy black cock :)
You can serve me by standing in front of my while im on my knees behind you sucking your pussy from the back and tongue fucking your hot, tight lil asshole. I want to pull and bite those tasty looking nipples as you moan in pleasure!!!!!

Mmmmmm fuck yes baby eat my thick white ass !! Spit on it and stuff it full of your big black cock :)

Mmmmmm fuck yes baby eat my thick white ass !! Spit on it and stuff it full of your big black cock :)
Oh im gonna fucking stuff that ass alright. Not turn around in bed and get on your knees so I can see that ass. I want to get behind you doggy style and jerk off in that tight, sexy ass. But when I get ready to cum I'm gonna throat fuck you til you gagging on this cock!!!! I want every drop swallowed.

Back