Was there a time you had to step in and say "NO!"?

BNJ4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
This is a question for the cucks. Has there ever been a time where you had to step in and tell her or her bull, "NO!"?

It could be he or she was taking the condom off and you knew it was a bad idea. Maybe she wasn't on birth control and he wanted to nut in her? Maybe she wasn't on birth control and she wanted him to nut in her? It could be a gangbang getting out of hand.

There's a million possible scenarios.... which one happened to you?

This is something we were talking about last night. For us we were at an adult theater and she was playing with two hung males we knew. Soon the guys watching joined in and the numbers got out of control and we had to say "NO!". We picked 3 and went back to a motel instead. Safe sex of course!

This is a question for the cucks. Has there ever been a time where you had to step in and tell her or her bull, "NO!"?

It could be he or she was taking the condom off and you knew it was a bad idea. Maybe she wasn't on birth control and he wanted to nut in her? Maybe she wasn't on birth control and she wanted him to nut in her? It could be a gangbang getting out of hand.

This is something we were talking about last night. For us we were at an adult theater and she was playing with two hung males we knew. Soon the guys watching joined in and the numbers got out of control and we had to say "NO!". We picked 3 and went back to a motel instead. Safe sex of course!
Not so far.
whilst attending USAirforce base parties in the East of England, I had to intervene because my wife was getting it real rough by 4 young black guys. She was very sore having just endured a lengthy 75 minute pounding , but then asked for them to stop. After a few minutes they did so, but at her request I cleaned them all up and masterbated afterwards

It hadn't happened yet if a man black or white was going to beat or hurt her would say no she would expect that from me.

This actually happened to me early in the lifestyle. There was a woman who thought she would be into blk dick and watched the videos. She was the aggressor in setting something up with me (answered a CL ad) and we met up. I fucked her and gave her a thick facial after she was exhausted from cumming and we went our separate ways.

Flash forward to a cpl weeks and we meet again, but this time, she's *******. She wasn't on the pill and slid me in a few times bareback. Her hubby (understandably) flips out, and says he can't take it; I get dressed and bounce.

About 1.5 years later, after having their own first baby together, she begged me to fuck her more, missing the big cock and athletic sex I was able to provide her. I only agreed to meet her on the condition that she remain relatively sober, her hubby stay seated on the other side of the room and absolutely silent, and that we communicate up front on what the details are (which basically remained consistent). We agreed and she takes this dick whenever our schedules work.

i had to say "No" to my ex girlfriend when she asked me, "Do you mind if I touch it?" ...referring to the semi-hard dick attached to a guy we had met for the first time that very night, invited to our place and who we were watching a movie together with - an innocent plan that had gone wrong severely. ;) :D Was a nice experience though. One of those you think back to on a cold day, and that you don't want to miss. ;D

Yes, when a guy thought he was going to photograph my wife sucking his cock. Wrong! No face pics allowed.

Back