• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Was it every her idea and not the husband or bf?

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Buyers Beware: The initiating motives and objectives of cuckolding are usually very different between males & females. Usually with males, they're satisfying a desire, but with females they're usually satisfying a need.
If I was a married man who's wife initiated the discussion to let her see other men, I'd be very concerned, because she really has a need not being fulfilled. Certainly would require a "sit down" discussion as to why she wants to see other men for sex.
Some guys, after a lengthy relationship, simply get lax and even lazy in taking care of their spouse's needs. If that's the reason she's wanting to see other guys, its probably a fixable situation.

Chip

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
My first wife never asked me if she could have sex with other guys I forgave her a couple times thinking she was young and was having a difficult time adjusting to marriage. She continued on screwing guys until thst was who she was a cheating slut screwed who she wanted and when the marriage ended. The sad thing was I really loved her but she didnt love me.