Was it every her idea and not the husband or bf?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by whitedog4GBpussy, Mar 8, 2015.

1. whitedog4GBpussy

whitedog4GBpussy Well-Known Member

Was it every her idea and not the husband or bf?

2. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

I married my husband because I love him and I knew that he would still allow me to have sex with others. It's was my idea originally, and has been since.

hetebakker, kissylips, wit and 4 others like this.
  3. whitedog4GBpussy

How high is your sex drive compared to men & women you know that are not swingers?

4. DeeDeeinCO

Probably higher.

5. whitedog4GBpussy

Of the women that get in, what % have you known that didn't stay in once they tried it?

wit likes this.
  6. DeeDeeinCO

7. whitedog4GBpussy

Of the women that get in, what % have you known that didn't stay in once they tried it?
    How women you know that screw bbc?

#7 whitedog4GBpussy, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  8. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Buyers Beware: The initiating motives and objectives of cuckolding are usually very different between males & females. Usually with males, they're satisfying a desire, but with females they're usually satisfying a need.
    If I was a married man who's wife initiated the discussion to let her see other men, I'd be very concerned, because she really has a need not being fulfilled. Certainly would require a "sit down" discussion as to why she wants to see other men for sex.
    Some guys, after a lengthy relationship, simply get lax and even lazy in taking care of their spouse's needs. If that's the reason she's wanting to see other guys, its probably a fixable situation.

9. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife never asked me if she could have sex with other guys I forgave her a couple times thinking she was young and was having a difficult time adjusting to marriage. She continued on screwing guys until thst was who she was a cheating slut screwed who she wanted and when the marriage ended. The sad thing was I really loved her but she didnt love me.

10. DeeDeeinCO

Chip . . . Sorry to hear that.