Wanted an Atlanta Bull

donivlove

Couple
Hi all,

Just yesterday I found this term.

We are South Indian couple living in atlanta and searching for Cucks, My wife is interested in bull and even white is fine for me.

I wanted to be a mutual person because she allowed me to have sex with another girl along with her in Las Vegas and I wanted to return the favor for her. She was ready at that time but we don't know this term called cuckold and we thought of going to club but unfortunately I fell sick and missed the chance.

When we sat and talked in a calm environment about this She says it is ok for her to do it with another girl and she is also interested but not with another guy and during our intercourse she sometime think about other guy who is favorite for her and when I asked about cuckold she says ok during the intercourse, I dont know whether she wants it or she is afraid of, we now wanted to have a kid and this idea is also inserting fear in her.

Atlast she is now hesitatingly said yes, so we are now looking for a bull. Interested people can reply.
Sorry to say this her desire is not to have very big cock but something like less than 8. she is afraid that it will hurt her and she cannot take it.

My thinking is before having ******* I want to enjoy this as well, so that we dont have to think we missed the chance.

Infact I am also excited and afraid what will happen after the session if she agreed for this but wanted to watch the full experience in person. I am also afraid if hung bull will really give her pleasure or hurt her.

Dhe is very sexual aroused person and wanted to experience a lot of different things in sex but limiting it to myself.

We are living in Atlanta region and we are looking for a young bull with age less than 35 - non smoking.

We done know how to look for one and If we some how got it, how can we approach and where to meet and have this. We request a bull from in the area of atlanta, we need to take this slow, so before proceeding we would like to meet and get to know each other well and go forward.

I am 30 and she is 27 married for 3 years.

Afraid, excited and need direction.

Posting some pictures of her.

Only verified cucks with photos should approach.

Let me know if anyone is interested

Last edited:
I tried to post some of my wife picture face distorted. This is the least my wife allowed as of now.

yourimage(1).jpg yourimage.jpg

Let me know your thoughts and let the comments begins and also I want to seriously look for a bull without wasting time, as she is now hinting on accepting this and she even asked me when I want to do this.

Thanks.

PleaseOTE="donivlove, post: 732630, member: 64061"]I tried to post some of my wife picture face distorted. This is the least my wife allowed as of now.

View attachment 587392 View attachment 587393

Let me know your thoughts and let the comments begins and also I want to seriously look for a bull without wasting time, as she is now hinting on accepting this and she even asked me when I want to do this.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Please be real and fair" remember u posted this" because many will reply. Color or cock size!!

Fair enough

Also I just said what she desired and if it hurts some one, I apologize for it and doesn't wanted to hurt anyone. I cannot proceed without fulfilling here desire.

She is afraid of big cock because she doesn't know whether she can take it or not and you know that indian cocks are not big so she has never experienced with huge cock. I want to make it comfortable for her and do not want to hurt her mentally or physically.

If she doesn't like it then I do not want to proceed and it is also not that immediate, this process can be slow like first meet, have lunch. see that she is comfortable with the size and go from there on because the bull needs to be genuine, clean and safe.

She is afraid of big cock because she doesn't know whether she can take it or not and you know that indian cocks are not big so she has never experienced with huge cock. I want to make it comfortable for her and do not want to hurt her mentally or physically.

If she doesn't like it then I do not want to proceed and it is also not that immediate, this process can be slow like first meet, have lunch. see that she is comfortable with the size and go from there on because the bull needs to be genuine, clean and safe.
All part of this life style Agee! Go slow ,works well with me!

Experience mean can you refer some one whom you had experience before and do you have any plan to swing by atlanta any soon. I mean what is your identity.
Love to fuck her and u watch ,discreet safe clean and many times in one sex session
but later this summer for me working security system ,but I travel often to Atlanta maybe we arrange
for next month if you still wanting her fucked good \\ post me some information like may be # number or email!

As we are also planning to have kid, you got to wear double condom, this is her requirement, No creampie.
I will also participate a bit in that session not to whole session but just want to spice up a bit.
A good video chat session will also be good to make her comfortable.
We want to keep this very private as well.
Send me your email id where we can chat through skype or hangout.

As we are also planning to have kid, you got to wear double condom, this is her requirement, No creampie.
I will also participate a bit in that session not to whole session but just want to spice up a bit.
A good video chat session will also be good to make her comfortable.
We want to keep this very private as well.
Send me your email id where we can chat through skype or hangout.
What happened and why you are not sharing your id.
I' m alpha male cockbull ( experience lover of sexy unhappy and bored woman's

Back