Want to try BBC for first time - SE Alaksa

beachbabeinalaska

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I've been wanting to play with a a BBC for years and never had the opportunity to do so. I'm married but I want something BIGGER. I'm not experienced with any other man except for him. I'm 5'7", brown hair, blue eyes, 135#, DDF and like kinky play.

Anyone planning to come to Alaska in the future? Summer is nice but winters are dark and cold! Message me and I'll disclose location. It is a popular cruise ship destination. But a very small town.

Would like to try oral play first before moving onto bigger and better things since it's a first for me.

well i live opposite of where u are . I am closer to san diego and you are in alaska . Sure would love to visit there tho one day . Shoot for u i would love to visit very soon . Also if u ever need just someone to chat with or have some naughty cam or text fun shoot me a private message and lets get something started miss.

I've been wanting to play with a a BBC for years and never had the opportunity to do so. I'm married but I want something BIGGER. I'm not experienced with any other man except for him. I'm 5'7", brown hair, blue eyes, 135#, DDF and like kinky play.

Anyone planning to come to Alaska in the future? Summer is nice but winters are dark and cold! Message me and I'll disclose location. It is a popular cruise ship destination. But a very small town.

Would like to try oral play first before moving onto bigger and better things since it's a first for me.
Just joined a few minutes ago. Saw your post. I live in south central AK. Let me know if your still interested

Back