Want to talk with a BBC slut

smiles mmhmm you know it...... does he want to know how it feels when you try to push the head of your thick mushroom head past the first set or pussy lips that are sooo wet from just the thought of that big fat tool going for a touchdown? or does he want to know how it feels when you hit bottom and rub along that pubic bone at first we try to back off a bit then as you grab our hips and make us take it..it become less painful and then you hit those spots that send us to the moon and your unrelenting and we're creaming all over your big black black man dicks... is that what he wants to hear...who would want more of that over and over and over???
lol is that what he wants to hear?

I think I love you Irish Eyes
smiles mmhmm you know it...... does he want to know how it feels when you try to push the head of your thick mushroom head past the first set or pussy lips that are sooo wet from just the thought of that big fat tool going for a touchdown? or does he want to know how it feels when you hit bottom and rub along that pubic bone at first we try to back off a bit then as you grab our hips and make us take it..it become less painful and then you hit those spots that send us to the moon and your unrelenting and we're creaming all over your big black black man dicks... is that what he wants to hear...who would want more of that over and over and over???
lol is that what he wants to hear?
!

I love the anticipation of knowing a black man is going to use me. Thats really what I get off on. I need to be dominated by my man. Black men know that white women love big dicks and will anything to have it. I want to be controlled completely so much that I fantasize about a group of black men ******* me. My black god tells me what to do and what he wants and I do it without question. There is nothing more exciting than when kneeling before a black master you have never been with before and he is pulling down his pants so that he can put his cock in your mouth. Your trying to imagine how big it is. you want it so fucking bad. I love that part God am I horny right now.

i can relate to what you are saying Teninches........ i have had a couple of Blk Masters..and looking for something similar but different! i like to be shared and most that i have run into do not like to do that..want to keep me all to themselves...but it is a turn on to try to please someone NEW and different..

You know my take on this, baby gurl......pretty bitches are made for sharing, that's why you got all those pretty fuckholes. You know it, Rachelle knows it, and you know I know it x

Another post asked what it feels like when a black man is stretching you out? Or pumpng in and out of you? Thats kind of hard to answer in my opinion. Don't get me wrong I love big black cock. The bigger the better and the blacker the better. In my mouth, my pussy and up my ass. The other thing that makes black men so desirable is the confidence to dominate me completely. So much so, the the thought of not doing as he tells, me never crosses my mind. Being shared is one example. If I'm with my black master and we are out somewhere with friends or at his place and some of his friends stop by. He has every right to share me with them. In fact I would love for him too. I know that I need black cock.

When I share my bitch, she should take it as a compliment. Can't be putting pussy to the boys if I think she's gonna embarrass me. If I share you, its because I'm proud of you.

Back