Want to see my 23 white wife fucked in front of me ...from CT and looking for black bulls nearby

Do you wanna fuck my wife? (dont respond if your not black)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Title says it all, im a 27 white boy and my wife is a 23 white girl ...petite with a big ass. Im mainly looking for a black man with game to help me convince her to do this ... im gonna be honest ive told her twice and she got kind of upset so im looking for someone with a plan or enough game to convince her to do this ... if you succeed then you can fuck the ******* outa her once a week all I ask is to be able to take pics while you fuck her in front of me .... this is 100 percent real

Attachments

• assshot.jpg
    assshot.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 570
Title says it all, im a 27 white boy and my wife is a 23 white girl ...petite with a big ass. Im mainly looking for a black man with game to help me convince her to do this ... im gonna be honest ive told her twice and she got kind of upset so im looking for someone with a plan or enough game to convince her to do this ... if you succeed then you can fuck the ******* outa her once a week all I ask is to be able to take pics while you fuck her in front of me .... this is 100 percent real
mmmm please stay in touch would love to help you out

w
would ta dat ass up

Now That's a HOT Ass!!...I'm in Mass,near Cape Cod....I'd LOVE to make her a True BBC loving white slut!!

She's got a Sweet looking Ass...the kind of Ass a Brother wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back