Want to get my girlfriend into the style

Bbcluber

My names Andrew and im a senior at University of Maryland. I’ve been with my girlfriend for two years now and I’m nervous to ask her to cuck me. We’ve talked about it during sex but she just brushes it off later because she just thinks it’s dirty talk. She’s been with two black guys before and she says that they were pretty big. I’m not as hung by she says that it’s good for her and that it gets deep enough. But I’ve seen her with her dildo and she takes it entirely (and it is around 9 inches). She’s got a really nice ass and tits, black guys hit on her all the time. I’m just wondering how to get her to take one.

My names Andrew and im a senior at University of Maryland. I’ve been with my girlfriend for two years now and I’m nervous to ask her to cuck me. We’ve talked about it during sex but she just brushes it off later because she just thinks it’s dirty talk. She’s been with two black guys before and she says that they were pretty big. I’m not as hung by she says that it’s good for her and that it gets deep enough. But I’ve seen her with her dildo and she takes it entirely (and it is around 9 inches). She’s got a really nice ass and tits, black guys hit on her all the time. I’m just wondering how to get her to take one.
Does she know you are posting pics of her?????

She likely has no idea!

Back