Want my wife to be a BBC whore!!!!

Do hotwifes prefer to hook up with BBC??

• once per week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prefer to get close.with a couple of bbc and just stay with them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have been with my wife for.seven years and talking her into being a bbc whore is difficult, she says she wants too but at a later point in our relationship, I kinda believe this but I wanna see her be with many bbc and just dont know. I guess I should be happy shes open to it, just wanna see her get fucked hard by those huge dicks, im not small but wanna see her cum the hardest ever from bbc and would like to do this once a week, hopefully shes up to it, it should.just take once of those huge cocks.making her cream to love it. Does anyone have any advice? I also know if im ever single again, a requirement will be a bbc whore, wish I would of.done that sooner but need to make it happen, we have no sex life, its died, bein together so young and I know many bbc will fix that. Help me make her a bbc whore!!!!! Keep on girls, take it all!!!! I need a bbc whore!!!!!!!

I do too.so bad, shes never been with a black but has done 2 guys. She says yes she will try it. I want the biggest whore around

do
Your wife say yes ???
Gratulation.
Let´s go and make here happy!
I´m shure that many blacks will make your wife to a black mans whore!

You will watch by the training?

Have been with my wife for.seven years and talking her into being a bbc whore is difficult, she says she wants too but at a later point in our relationship, I kinda believe this but I wanna see her be with many bbc and just dont know. I guess I should be happy shes open to it, just wanna see her get fucked hard by those huge dicks, im not small but wanna see her cum the hardest ever from bbc and would like to do this once a week, hopefully shes up to it, it should.just take once of those huge cocks.making her cream to love it. Does anyone have any advice? I also know if im ever single again, a requirement will be a bbc whore, wish I would of.done that sooner but need to make it happen, we have no sex life, its died, bein together so young and I know many bbc will fix that. Help me make her a bbc whore!!!!! Keep on girls, take it all!!!! I need a bbc whore!!!!!!!
a little advice, let your wife make her own decision, its her life. but if she down to be fucked by a bbc, let me know.lol:devil:SANY0025.JPG

Your wife say yes ???
Gratulation.

i will let her make her own decision, it was her idea first and I kinda fucked it up, im good with watching or not, as long as she is happy, u gotexactly what we lookin for

I
Your wife say yes ???
Gratulation.

i think they will too, she gonna be their.whore, I would or not.watch, as long.as she is.happy, is that what u meant? I wanna see her orgasm more than ever

Back