Want my wife to be a BBC whore!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by chrisburgess18, Jul 16, 2012.

1. chrisburgess18

chrisburgess18 New Member

Have been with my wife for.seven years and talking her into being a bbc whore is difficult, she says she wants too but at a later point in our relationship, I kinda believe this but I wanna see her be with many bbc and just dont know. I guess I should be happy shes open to it, just wanna see her get fucked hard by those huge dicks, im not small but wanna see her cum the hardest ever from bbc and would like to do this once a week, hopefully shes up to it, it should.just take once of those huge cocks.making her cream to love it. Does anyone have any advice? I also know if im ever single again, a requirement will be a bbc whore, wish I would of.done that sooner but need to make it happen, we have no sex life, its died, bein together so young and I know many bbc will fix that. Help me make her a bbc whore!!!!! Keep on girls, take it all!!!! I need a bbc whore!!!!!!!

blkprairie24 likes this.
  2. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

GET WITH ME AND I'LL COACH YOU TO HER BEING BLACKENED.....

3. phil1952

phil1952 Member

interesting story

4. chrisburgess18

Yes lets, lets get her as blackened as possible, any ideas......

5. phil1952

phil1952 Member

does wifey want to be fucked by a BBC or do you have a case of BBC envy ?

6. chrisburgess18

She d
    She does, I dont wish I was bigger or black. its dirty n sluttyi want a slut n blk is dirty

7. phil1952

phil1952 Member

could turn her into a white slut 4 u too easy