want my gf to have sex with another man

David9"

Couple
I want my gf to have sex witth another hung guy in South Africa, please help as she still believes that she must only have sex with one guy! I have mentioned this to her and she said no so please I really want your help with convincing her to take a hung cock in her tight white South African pussy! I am serious about this, so please help!

Attachments

• IMG-20130403-00175.jpg
    IMG-20130403-00175.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-20130326-00102.jpg
    IMG-20130326-00102.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20130326-00102.jpg
    IMG-20130326-00102.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 47
...I really want your help with convincing her to take a hung cock in her tight white South African pussy! I am serious about this, so please help!

David, it might really help you if you understood the psychological differences of men & women. Years ago my wife & I were at the beach and she was reading a book called "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" by John Gray. She kept laughing and giggling and sharing parts of the book with me until she got me interested, and ended up reading the book myself. I've never read a book that made "understanding women" any clearer.
Basically, it addressed things like emotional differences, approaches to reasoning, solving & rationalizing problems & issues, comprehension of information, and communicating differences between men and women.
You might try reading an on-line version of the book, if you don't wish to buy the book, but the informaton John Gray shares is simply phenomenal. I promise, it will be worth your time.

In short, your wife probably can be convinced to share her body with other men, but you've got to approach this in the logic & reasoning that SHE can accept it; you've got to get on HER wavelengths. Right now, the two of you might as well be speaking in different languages. Good luck! Mac :)

Hi Mac, thanks for the information will check it out! But what is it like to as a partner see your wife/gf take another man!

Hi Mac ... what is it like to as a partner see your wife/gf take another man!

David, my wife & I started out our relationship in "swinging" mode, when we were in school together. I met her while she was dating my roommate. When they broke up, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on, and we ended up in bed & started dating. We had a few couple swaps & 3-somes while in school. When we graduated, we got married less than a year later. We tried staying monogamous for a couple years, then one day she calls me on my cell saying she'd run into my roommate (her old BF) at the mall ... he was right there and we chatted. I invited him over for dinner, and the 3 of us ended up in a MMF that very night. I'll admit, I was so frik'n jealous (initially) because he had a bigger cock than me, and my wife seem to really be enjoying it. I was afraid it would reignite their old relationship, but it didn't. In fact, he had married a year or so back and our little fling was all just fun & games.

Over the years, however, we have found that our sexual relationship gets especially refueled just after we have had a 3-some (either MMF or FFM) ... we go at each other like rabbits for days afterwards. We have some pre-agreed upon rules ... and we hold firm to those. Right now we are a bit in a hiatus until our teens move on. My wife's never tried "black", so that's kinda on my personal agenda for us to try some day. Mac :)

im all game yo. just show her whats in stock and she wont say no to a stiff bbc. tell her you'll be there watching the whole time and you can even film it for future erotic use

Back