want her to cheat on me

Everyone be aware, this guy, xpatblack, is fake. He sent very common pics of bbc to me claiming they were of him, when i called him on his bs, he hasnt responded since. He got caught lying and like a coward ran away.

Suggest your wife and mine go dancing together. After one girls' night out, she showed me her pics of dancing with horny guys. She remarked that not knowing which man might have a huge cock or not, drove her crazy. Don't blame her...why waste time with a pencil dick.

Suggest your wife and mine go dancing together. After one girls' night out, she showed me her pics of dancing with horny guys. She remarked that not knowing which man might have a huge cock or not, drove her crazy. Don't blame her...why waste time with a pencil dick.

Well im actually quite hung unlike most white guys, its just the contrast of color that's hot to me. But we.actually are.getting ready to go out dancing, probably club skye over by you in tampa. I've got a plan for that night lol

I tell her, better some guy take her back to his place than drive herself home after drinking. Finding her a big cock is the most I get to do, but still her decision. If she accidentally bumps her hand against a long hard-on, that might help.

Back