Want black men to creampie my wife while im at work

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by tkthetruth, Aug 20, 2014.

1. tkthetruth

tkthetruth New Member

I would love for my wife to start fucking black guys behind my back. She has never done drugs but when she gets drunk I want the black guys to convince her to try coke or meth. (It makes the sex drive 100x more intense) I want the men to get her really fucked up and take turns using her cumming in her pussy. When I get home she is out of it fucked up and tells me to fuckher used up pussy. While fuckin her she tells me all about fuckin many black guys and she wont stop. Aftet a lil time iI want her to start bringing them over while im home and fucking them. She eventually starts letting strangers and thugs fuck her and get her high as hell. Then she starts going out with them and letting all the guys run a train on her and she dont come home for days. When she does she is worn out and I fuck her and she tells me she loves the black guys. She turns into a total black cock whore. I keep giving her money and fuck her after they are done. So. Hott

2. jazzmo

jazzmo Active Member

The drug stuff is not my thing but the rest of it I like. Does your wife have any idea that you have such fantasies?

Damanrichere and Asmodeaus80 like this.
  3. TwoBiFour

TwoBiFour Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Why don't you just get her hooked on meth first, The rest will follow. Do you have any idea what Meth does to you?
    I really hope this is Fantasy only. I can't imagine wanting to destroy someones life, someone you supposedly love, simply to satisfy your own desire.

4. john carlos

john carlos Member Real Person

hey man
    i think i am d only one who can make all ur wish come true
    i will fuck her hard wid all she drunk & drugged
    when & where u want me to fuck her ??

5. tkthetruth

tkthetruth New Member

Its a fantasy. do Not really want to happen

6. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My first wife cheated after our baby was born alot looking for a special man usually alcohol was involved which made her horny. Then she got hooked up on weed too and lots of guys were fucking her and it led to divorce and much more for her including many more divorces and rehab would hate to think what meth would of done.

white sub for blacks likes this.