Want BBW GF to suck BBC

curvs4u2008

Couple
I have always fantasized about seeing my girlfriend with a black man. My fantasies have included her sucking and fucking him. Of course, there are always details as to what I'd want to actually see her doing it, where she would be doing it and when. I HAVE told my gf about my fantasies, and we often use some of what I have told her when we dirty talk to each other. I enjoy it so much that I often ask her if she would ever consider fucking around with someone else. She admitted to me that she likes the idea, but she doesn't think she'd go through with it for fear of losing me or ruining our relationship. We still TALK about to this day, but I eventually want to get to the point where she would meet with someone. I thought maybe if I posted my situation here, I could maybe get some advice or possibly someone willing to chat with her and see if we can convince her. Haha. My name is Chris. She is Claudia. We both live with family at the moment and need to b discreet. We are close to Riverside CA. In the Inland Empire.

Attachments

• 2013-07-13 15.08.24.jpg
    2013-07-13 15.08.24.jpg
    692.4 KB · Views: 90
Claudia, you should explore a different sexual side of yourself. You have a large, big very, sexy hot ass and it's a shame that there's not a BBC to do you right! I live in Orange county, Anaheim, near Knoots, off the 91 fwy. We need to talk and check each other out and ten plan a hot, very sexual meeting, where your hot wife's thick body is given what she needs, and wished for! I have yahoo messenger, lets chat, talk on there and get comfortable so that big, sexy ass can get bashed. Her pussy spanked, ass spanked to get her real wet,horny! , e a r l i n c 6 5 @ y a h o o .c o m .

Back