Wannabe Cuck in L.A.

you're kidding me...it's not a small dick. My white slave hubby has a baby cock. By the way, I hope you will find what you look for

Of course I'd like to have a regular gf, but I'm in a different frame of mind when I'm on this site. I feel less than adaquete.

Do you seriously know lots of black chicks who want a white guy bf to cuckold?

Of course I'd like to have a regular gf, but I'm in a different frame of mind when I'm on this site. I feel less than adaquete.

i know two. i use to fuck one in front of her ex until he moved on to another woman.

A lot of black chicks are interested by white men... but we have to be honest, most of them want to build a true relastionship. And don't be shy about your cock, you're really fine. All black men are not elephants or horses. Believe me...

A lot of black chicks are interested by white men... but we have to be honest, most of them want to build a true relastionship. And don't be shy about your cock, you're really fine. All black men are not elephants or horses. Believe me...
You're on a site where hung black guys show off their dicks. I think you know what kind of men disproportionately have big ones.

Back