Wannabe Cuck in L.A.

Discussion in 'Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them' started by Sampson01, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Sampson01

Sampson01 New Member

I'm looking to be cucked by a woman who loves BBCs.

#1 Sampson01, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    Exploritor and Geannette like this.
  2. tonycapri

tonycapri New Member

US
  3. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Good luck!

Exploritor likes this.
  4. Philmo

Philmo Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

you're kidding me...it's not a small dick. My white slave hubby has a baby cock. By the way, I hope you will find what you look for

5. Sampson01

Sampson01 New Member

Thanks, but it certainly doesn't compare well to almost all the black dudes on here.

6. john dilldoe

john dilldoe New Member Real Person

when you find your woman make sure you contact me so you can watch me stretch her pussy open.

7. Sampson01

Sampson01 New Member

Sounds good buddy, but no one is showing interest. I don't think women on here have any interest in a middle men.

8. john dilldoe

well.....do you like black women? a lot of women that are into it arent aware of this sight.

9. Sampson01

Sampson01 New Member

Of course. My first gf was black. I love thick women, and so many of those are black.

10. john dilldoe

ok.....i can try to help you find one.

11. Sampson01

Sampson01 New Member

For a vanilla relationship, or so she can cuckold me? She probably wouldn't be happy with 6 inches.

12. john dilldoe

you just want her to cuckold you? or do you want to have her as a girlfriend to? some women are happy with six inches

13. Sampson01

Sampson01 New Member

Of course I'd like to have a regular gf, but I'm in a different frame of mind when I'm on this site. I feel less than adaquete.

Do you seriously know lots of black chicks who want a white guy bf to cuckold?

14. john dilldoe

i know two. i use to fuck one in front of her ex until he moved on to another woman.

15. Philmo

Philmo Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

A lot of black chicks are interested by white men... but we have to be honest, most of them want to build a true relastionship. And don't be shy about your cock, you're really fine. All black men are not elephants or horses. Believe me...

16. Sampson01

Sampson01 New Member

You're on a site where hung black guys show off their dicks. I think you know what kind of men disproportionately have big ones.