Wanna know me?

bellaforbbc27

Female
Real Person
Good morning to yall! Call me bella :) How is everyone today? What are yall looking for on this site? I wanna know!

I'll tell yall what I'm looking for. A serious BBC preferably experienced with white couples. Again, I am a bbc virgin and never had a cock bigger than 7in. My husband is 6in. lol. We have fun with sph, but nothing turns us on more than a bull destroying my pussy (in our fantasy) behind his back and in front of him. I have NEVER had a bbc but use my 9in fleshy dildo and get super wet thinking about getting my first. I am nervous, so is my husband...so we want to go about this first time experience the right way. We haven't decided if we want to do ongoing yet or not. My goal here is to look for a serious bull, in shape, bigger than 7in, one that is easy going and patient.

Please private message me for more details. I would love a little bio of yourself and some pictures as well :) I will be happy to return the same. Send away <3

What you're looking for sounds very realistic, and also good that your hubby is on board. I see some women here who are doing this without their S/O. knowing, hiding it from them, and I think that is a bad recipe for a long-term relationship. But that's just my opinion.

What am I looking for? The impossible, really. I'm a divorced guy, late 40s, looking for a women who is into this lifestyle. That said, I do have a couple of ladies that are FWBs, one is around 30 (yep, a good bit younger than me), and she is hot-and-cold, on-again/off-again. She is really interested in exploring this lifestyle with me, but goes cold for a couple months at a time, She is back to talking about it. It's really her idea, so I'm not pushing it or forsing it.

Back