Wanna be cuck

endorfn2002

Male
Gold Member
From
NC, US
50ish year old white male here living near Raleigh NC. My wife is very conservative and in fact probably a little racist. I would love to see her fucked hard by a black bull but have never gotten any interest out of her. I've had cuckold fantasy's since high school when my good friend who was black cheated with my long time girlfriend. I'm not tiny but slightly below average size. I'm pretty open minded but not sure if my fantasy's would make it to reality. I'd definitely share my wife and participate if she would but thinking I'm more of a stag than a full cuckold. I have fantasized about my wife sitting on my face after being fucked hard but not sure if that would translate to reality.

Anyway, if anyone is in the Raleigh area and looking for a potential cuck or a third let me know. Anything from just watching to full participation and I would help out with any funding needed. I'm clean and disease free and happy to prove it.

50ish year old white male here living near Raleigh NC. My wife is very conservative and in fact probably a little racist. I would love to see her fucked hard by a black bull but have never gotten any interest out of her. I've had cuckold fantasy's since high school when my good friend who was black cheated with my long time girlfriend. I'm not tiny but slightly below average size. I'm pretty open minded but not sure if my fantasy's would make it to reality. I'd definitely share my wife and participate if she would but thinking I'm more of a stag than a full cuckold. I have fantasized about my wife sitting on my face after being fucked hard but not sure if that would translate to reality.

Anyway, if anyone is in the Raleigh area and looking for a potential cuck or a third let me know. Anything from just watching to full participation and I would help out with any funding needed. I'm clean and disease free and happy to prove it.
Most of us white guys want to be cucks.

Contact me maybe we can come up with a plan

I started a thread called Help for Cucks, that includes some good articles and discussion. Also been helping some guys and gals move forward. Check it out and join-in. Let's make your Cuck Dreams Cum True!!

Back