Walking in on wifey being slammed

OnePunchDrunk89

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
How many here have a fantasy of seeing a well endowed Black man resizing his wife in their marital bed?

How many of you have actually had this happen?

I have a fantasy of a husband walking in on my long stroking his wife in their room. And when I see him we don't even stop. Just give him a view of how to really give her a long pole.

We have. Mary's first black guy quickly became a regular lover/fwb. He knew I was cool with it but didn't want me there. We were all friends and would hang out, he just wasn't comfortable playing in front of me. One night we were all out bar hoping with friends. At the end of the night the 3 of us ended up at his house, all very *******. I ******* on the couch. I woke up later hearing her moaning. I walked to his bed room, the door was partly open. I watched them fuck passionately for 20 minutes then opened the door more. As I opened the door to stand in the door way, Mary was riding on top of him. After they both came she leaned down to kiss him. He whispered to her that I was at the door. She looked over her shoulder and said Hi honey. Lol, Pablo started laughing but didn't pull his BBC from deep inside her. I told them I enjoyed the show and for them to carry on and headed back to the living room. I heard Pablo say "thanks buddy" as I walked away. Miss that guy we had a blast!

How many here have a fantasy of seeing a well endowed Black man resizing his wife in their marital bed?

I have a fantasy of a husband walking in on my long stroking his wife in their room. And when I see him we don't even stop. Just give him a view of how to really give her a long pole.
I definitely have this fantasy and I have told my wife about it!

We usual conduct our cuckold activities in our marital bed.
I've walked in twice on my wife with others. Once was she called me from work and told me to come home. I walked into our bedroom with her in the middle of having fun with 2 rather hung gentlemen. I stripped down and sat on the edge of the bed. No acknowledgement was made of me till the men were done and I was invited to put on my condom and fill it up in a few strokes.
Other time was just walking into our kitchen after a long day at work and she was having fun in our kitchen with her regular.
They both said high and continued.

Funny you mentioned this because it has always been a fantasy of mine since we first got married. My wife thinks it is sexy but never did it ! yet................

my wife walked in on me slamming this black girl last week , i was goin full from behind when she walk in the room it ended up with her joinin in and they both licked my big white dick real good

on several occasions i have walked in on mrs inked being fucked by our regular bbc as he used to live about a mile from us and he would pop in and see her during the week. the vid attached was when i had just popped out to get a few cans of beer and came back to this

Attachments

• IMG_8044.MOV
    11.1 MB · Views: 314
Last edited:

Not a fantasy for me, actually something that happens quit often when I am back home from work... and I LOVE IT!!!!DSCN3162AC.jpg

With Susan. Happens often. She brings her young black studs home so I can watch. She likes BBC in deep stretching her pussy. Gives her that "full " feeling. Likes lots of black mans cum too

on several occasions i have walked in on mrs inked being fucked by our regular bbc as he used to live about a mile from us and he would pop in and see her during the week. the vid attached was when i had just popped out to get a few cans of beer and came back to this
What a great hot vid ! Thanks much for sharing it !!!!!!11

Back