Waiting for another creampie!

JenCucksDave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
Just sitting passing the time. Jen just texted as she was leaving work a few minutes ago:

"Be ready for some cream pie when I get home! Ha ha!"

Damn! She's starting to get into this part of cuckolding almost as much as me! This is the 4th cream pie she'll have had me clean up in 2 weeks! We've been in the lifestyle for 20 years but clean up duty is a brand new thing for us to explore. Now that she's finally comfortable with me doing it, it's like I created a monster!

She got in the door and almost flung her clothes off and laid on the bed in a hurry and told me to clean her up. She's STILL smirking around the house!

We had an amazing time Saturday with a new bull. He was VERY much into the idea of clean up duty by hubby so it wasn't uncomfortable at all and actually really hot. The night ended with a very large load pouring out of Jen's pussy and she pulled my head down on her pussy with her high heels to quickly get it. I was trying to snap a few pics first because it looked so amazing but she wanted me to start cleaning up quickly before it started pouring down onto the bed.

It's definitely the biggest creampie she's had me clean up so far by a mile. And we all hit it off and plan on getting together right after Christmas. He says every night is going to end up with cleanup duty for me in various ways to spice it up. Looking forward to it!

We had an amazing time Saturday with a new bull. He was VERY much into the idea of clean up duty by hubby so it wasn't uncomfortable at all and actually really hot. The night ended with a very large load pouring out of Jen's pussy and she pulled my head down on her pussy with her high heels to quickly get it. I was trying to snap a few pics first because it looked so amazing but she wanted me to start cleaning up quickly before it started pouring down onto the bed.

It's definitely the biggest creampie she's had me clean up so far by a mile. And we all hit it off and plan on getting together right after Christmas. He says every night is going to end up with cleanup duty for me in various ways to spice it up. Looking forward to it!
sounds so horny dude ;) lets see some pics of the amazing Saturday, and happy Hump day Saturday ;)

Back