Waitin for wife to take BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
waitin for my wife too start taking BBC. Im ready for her to take hundreds and 10 at a time. Want her pussy fucked raw and stretched at least twice a week. She can take big, we play with coke can width toys so she can handle it plus getin fucked for hours. She will be dressed up if u want as a schoolgirl, stripper, etc. she needs 5 sets of hands on her at all times, toysas well. Face fuck her, titty fuck her, pull hair, smack that ass till its red, spit on that pussy, dbl stuff her pussy, make her lips bow out, when I fuck her as leftovers, her pussy is so loose from u guys, its nothing. Oh and.clean BBC with huge cocks can bareback and fill her up with all the cum, she might wanna know u first though and shes not big on anal but it.is possible with care. Also kiss and makeout everywhere and make her cum nonstop. I know ws gonna need like at least 5 regular guys for.this but in return, she is yours whenever. I want u guys to own her as to where I cant fuck her nemore. bring your.friends.all too. She gets like.10 cocks.a.week. This is how I want.n see.it but im sure she will have her thing but most will be the same. I think and masterbate to this daily, so I already cant wait.
want to try to get her a bbc tattoo too,
want u guys to show us why black is better, above is just some thoughts but.if.yall got better, yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back