Wait dude, you wanna suck what???

Would You Suck the Black Bull Off After He Finished With Your Wife/GF IF He Asked?

• Hell Yeah, in a heartbeat!!

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • I would be hesitant, but if it's what the wife wanted I'd be happy to.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Hell no, I'm not gay, just wanna see my wife pleased in ways I can never do for her.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
M

mrgoodbar_curved69

This is for all the cuckolds, sissy husbands, Lil bitches out there (all titles they have called themselves when contacting me) i have a question/comment. Do you always assume the black bull will let you "clean them up" when they are finished. Is that something that is discussed beforehand or do you guys just go for it? I'm straighter than a pencil, but many husbands from couples have stated to me that once I cream pie their wife, that they will suck it from their wife pussy or wherever it lands, and then polish my ******* off? I've even had couples/ men stop communicating when I say Ain't No Way That ******* is Going Down Here! So is that apart of you guys lifestyle? What about you guys that claim to be straight but say it is your DUTY to cater to the black man. Are you telling me they want this?? So in the end, aren't what you guys looking for/ hoping for, is a bi sexual black bull, so you can have him too? I'll go as far as to say/ask, is this whole lifestyle/website a coverup for you guys to be around black dick. I notice a lot of you are attempting so hard to get your wife into the lifestyle. No offense, just curious because sometimes it seems the boyfriends and husbands are way more into this than the females.

This is for all the cuckolds, sissy husbands, Lil bitches out there (all titles they have called themselves when contacting me) i have a question/comment. Do you always assume the black bull will let you "clean them up" when they are finished. Is that something that is discussed beforehand or do you guys just go for it? I'm straighter than a pencil, but many husbands from couples have stated to me that once I cream pie their wife, that they will suck it from their wife pussy or wherever it lands, and then polish my ******* off? I've even had couples/ men stop communicating when I say Ain't No Way That ******* is Going Down Here! So is that apart of you guys lifestyle? What about you guys that claim to be straight but say it is your DUTY to cater to the black man. Are you telling me they want this?? So in the end, aren't what you guys looking for/ hoping for, is a bi sexual black bull, so you can have him too? I'll go as far as to say/ask, is this whole lifestyle/website a coverup for you guys to be around black dick. I notice a lot of you are attempting so hard to get your wife into the lifestyle. No offense, just curious because sometimes it seems the boyfriends and husbands are way more into this than the females.
I will try to answer I have a small uncut whiteboi cock so i have always had cock size ENVY especially since i went to a hi school with halfblack so in the gym shower i saw all the horse hung black bucks compared to the white guys and most of the black hung studs were uncircumcised too, So when i finally got married i wanted my wife to not be denied big cock if she wanted some she said yes she would like to have bulls on the side in our marrage so when i lic her creampie pussy to me it shows her i can handle her being pleasured by another man and when i clean her bulls cock it lets me know what it would be like to have a big cock and makes me feel more MACHO and manly tasting another mans cum! Not gay at all just lets the bull know iam into it!! cum taste good anyway!

I will try to answer I have a small uncut whiteboi cock so i have always had cock size ENVY especially since i went to a hi school with halfblack so in the gym shower i saw all the horse hung black bucks compared to the white guys and most of the black hung studs were uncircumcised too, So when i finally got married i wanted my wife to not be denied big cock if she wanted some she said yes she would like to have bulls on the side in our marrage so when i lic her creampie pussy to me it shows her i can handle her being pleasured by another man and when i clean her bulls cock it lets me know what it would be like to have a big cock and makes me feel more MACHO and manly tasting another mans cum! Not gay at all just lets the bull know iam into it!! cum taste good anyway!

"Not gay at all" ok yeah, maybe if you go get a washcloth or paper towel and wipe his cock off. But the cleaning that must of them referred to was sucking the last drip drop of cum from the dick. But no", that's not gay at all (sarcastic as hell)

"Not gay at all" ok yeah, maybe if you go get a washcloth or paper towel and wipe his cock off. But the cleaning that must of them referred to was sucking the last drip drop of cum from the dick. But no", that's not gay at all (sarcastic as hell)
You never let the cuckold husband clean your cock and ballsack? like i said cleaning the bull shows respect for him pleasuring my wife and lets me feel what a real mans cock is like!

You never let the cuckold husband clean your cock and ballsack? like i said cleaning the bull shows respect for him pleasuring my wife and lets me feel what a real mans cock is like![/

Respect? They can show me respect by having my drinks ready when i come in, making sure their wife is wearing something really sexy and not causing any trouble while I service the wife. That's respect. You don't need to "clean" me up afterwards. And I'm speaking in general.

BUT if i told you i wanted to suck some big black bull cock would you say no HOW BIG IS YOUR COCK?

Probably bigger than yours but that's not the point here. This is what I'm getting at. If you come across STRAIGHT black men for your wife, they don't want YOU near them. And if you try and "clean" their covk and balls they will slap the ******* outta you. Or maybe that's me, I dunno. Maybe I'm the only one that sees something wrong with that concept

Probably bigger than yours but that's not the point here. This is what I'm getting at. If you come across STRAIGHT black men for your wife, they don't want YOU near them. And if you try and "clean" their covk and balls they will slap the ******* outta you. Or maybe that's me, I dunno. Maybe I'm the only one that sees something wrong with that concept
Yes you are missing it you would not consent to fuck some dudes wife if you did not realize he wnts to join in on it and for sure he only asked you to fuck his wife because you have a bigger cock than he does not because he is hung like a horse so you need to take that into consideration now i think you have a small cock too since you will not say how big you are!

Yes you are missing it you would not consent to fuck some dudes wife if you did not realize he wnts to join in on it and for sure he only asked you to fuck his wife because you have a bigger cock than he does not because he is hung like a horse so you need to take that into consideration now i think you have a small cock too since you will not say how big you are!

Well since you're getting personal....bitch...My cock is posted all over this damn site. I dont have to justify ******* to you! But back to the "topic." you say I wouldn't consent if the dude wants to join in and you are damn right. But what I said in my original post was a lot of husbands contact me and just out of the blue they say they want to do that, without even asking if I swing that way. Thats something to consider before one of you guys get fucked up, is all I'm saying.

Well since you're getting personal....bitch...My cock is posted all over this damn site. I dont have to justify ******* to you! But back to the "topic." you say I wouldn't consent if the dude wants to join in and you are damn right. But what I said in my original post was a lot of husbands contact me and just out of the blue they say they want to do that, without even asking if I swing that way. Thats something to consider before one of you guys get fucked up, is all I'm saying.
just because you got a big cock Punk does not mean i would not kick your ass if needed iam a cuckold not a pussy so if you can not stand another man handling your cock you need to not make yourself available to cuckold couples!

I'm not sure why we cucks make this complicated. If he wants/allows you to do it, you do it no questions asked. If he doesn't, then you don't do it no questions asked. Period. I've done it before and its great, but I wouldn't judge someone who didn't want me near him, that's his choice as my superior.

just because you got a big cock Punk does not mean i would not kick your ass if needed iam a cuckold not a pussy so if you can not stand another man handling your cock you need to not make yourself available to cuckold couples!

So are you bi sexual then? I'm just asking, no offense

I'm not sure why we cucks make this complicated. If he wants/allows you to do it, you do it no questions asked. If he doesn't, then you don't do it no questions asked. Period. I've done it before and its great, but I wouldn't judge someone who didn't want me near him, that's his choice as my superior.
YOU are right i only get bulls who do let me handle their cocks so i do not ever have this problem that mrgoodbar has being a homophobic!

Ok this is great, back to the conversation. Whiteboi said it the best. If the bull wants you too cool, if not he will obey. What my point was, is the guys that just go around assuming its okay without even asking.

This is great conversation, which is all I wanted. Just an understanding.

Back