VWE Mature, experienced & naturally dominant black bull

Black Shadow

Male
Real Person
Im a mature , clean, professional black and dominant and VWE Alpha African male. I heard about this site from a friend who has met a few couples via here. I might be new here, but have been on and off the swingers scene for many years and am always looking for attractive (ideally younger ) women and couples to have fun with a VVWE experienced dominant Black Bull ...

(This BBC comes with a WARNING as its very very large and pussy stretching thick!) I've been known to be called 'THE ORIGINAL MANDINGO!'

I am in very good shape with a very large thick cock that gives the true meaning to a 'BBC'. I am naturally dominant and very interested and experienced in true cuckolding, so if you are also into it, (particularly younger couples) message me. I am also a heavy cummer so appreciate if women like and enjoy a big load.

Please get in touch if you are genuine and like the look of my profile and pictures and we can discuss it further. If you dont have photos on your profile or cant supply any then obviously we are not going to get very far.

Not into TVs, im afraid or BBWs, also not worth the single men contacting me, unless part of a couple.

I am genuine and verified and have lots more photos of me and in action and am more than willing to send more via email if requested. I look forward to hearing from you. NO TIME WASTERS. I can travel and can sometimes accomodate also.

133_10001.jpg
BBC out on webcam2.jpg

Last edited:
Back