Vista, California- experienced bull looking for quality couples( mature preferred).

SocalBBC18

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Please note before continuing so that you don't feel like you're wasting your time that I am a single black male in my late 20s. Former military. I try my absolute best to be polite to everyone and I hope you are the same as we, unfortunately, I have encountered enough disrespectful/immature people on this site alone. Please no fakes or flakes, the real always finds the real.
If this isn't an issue for you, as I understand not everyone is going to feel the same and I respect that, feel free to read the rest of my information from my profile.

About me: I'm real and fairly active to this site looking to meet new, open-minded, and friendly people around that share similar interests and possibly try to form something that's long-term. Open to play with wife and occasionally hubby.

I have met some interesting, fun, and very friendly people on B2W and each has left behind an amazing experience. . So far my favorite meetups have been with older couples and older women as most of them have been extremely straight forward, sensual and fun. I do understand the need for safety/privacy and I do my absolute best to respect boundaries along with discreetness if that's your preference. I do not mind one bit chatting first to know each a bit better. I can host most days in Vista and available to travel.

I am mostly interested in a regular thing like a FWB type of deal however I am still open to one time thing but I do prefer regular interactions.

I am STD/STI/HIV clean and can host in nice area in Vista CA, near San Diego.

Attachments

• 95FAAA1B-18E4-453E-A44A-AD8071BEABB9.jpeg
    95FAAA1B-18E4-453E-A44A-AD8071BEABB9.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3871.JPG
    IMG_3871.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 67
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 59
Back