Visiting New Orleans June 20, 21

AgentP_SupaM

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
HW couple visiting for a couple of nights. Staying in the French quarter. Looking to meet some one with the same interests as us. Would like to communicate ahead of getting together to make sure we are all in the same page (and we love the build up for a date).
Please read our profile before responding.
Tall confident bulls - this sexy blonde is hope to hear from you soon.
F104319B-A601-45F1-8EE7-625F5C0B5729.jpeg
861CCB0E-839F-4540-9CC4-9B5407BA782E.png

HW couple visiting for a couple of nights. Staying in the French quarter. Looking to meet some one with the same interests as us. Would like to communicate ahead of getting together to make sure we are all in the same page (and we love the build up for a date).
View attachment 1892944
View attachment 1892953

Damn, was just there...good luck finding

View attachment 1892944
View attachment 1892953
Dam... I wish i was there... I would love to get to know you..

View attachment 1892944
View attachment 1892953
The wife is gorgeous. Too bad I cannot make to Nola.

Arrived today - looking tonight and tomorrow night. Haven’t connected with the right guy. yet. Where are the NOLA tall, confident bulls looking to own a HW couple for a night ?

Back