Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

"My husband found this picture on another site and shared it with me since it brought back some memories of his childhood."

Let us hear the story of your husband's 'childhood'.
He must have had an interesting home life.

My husband and I had polar opposite backgrounds when we met. I grew up in a conservative family and was a late bloomer when it came to boys, dating and sex. I met my husband Bill in college and we were married soon after I graduated. To date, he is the only man I have ever been with.

Bill grew up in a very liberal family environment and was sexually active as a teen. In college he branched out further with threesomes, moresomes, being the "bull" with couples of various ages as well as sharing and watching girlfriends with other men. He is 10 years older than me and by the time we met, he was ready to settle down with a "good girl" to have a family and home. We were immediate drawn to one another when we met and soon fell in love. Bill has opened up a whole new world for me through art, culture, food, music, travel and sex. We were married and within 3 years had our two boys who are now 14 and 12.

Bill's parents had a very liberal attitude on sex and years later I realized how radical it actually was. His parents are known for doing things their own way and not worrying about how others may judge them. Like some of the other folks on this thread, Bill recalled different men coming for dinner and staying over or visiting late at night sometimes. He remembered that a lot of them were black and were introduced as friends through work. It was pretty common and a normal part of things so the ******* didn't really think much of it. Bill said the men were nice and often had neat things for the *******. They would often stay very late or spend the night.

Bill's ******* died a few years ago and as he was helping his mom with moving out of the house he came across an unlabeled box. Thinking it was stuff to be filed or thrown out, he went through it and was quite amazed to find journals his mom kept as well as some photos of her around the house naked and some with these other men. Bill's ******* was into photography and had his own dark room setup. Everything came together now for Bill that he realized some of his own desires were similar to his parents. He taped up the box and never mentioned the contents to his mom putting it with the rest of her things. He told me about it soon after I revealed my curiosity and attraction for black men to him. History may indeed by repeating itself.

The photo I shared earlier reminded Bill not only of his parents den which was very similar, but also of the various men who visited the house.

Last edited:
My husband and I had polar opposite backgrounds when we met. I grew up in a conservative family and was a late bloomer when it came to boys, dating and sex. I met my husband Bill in college and we were married soon after I graduated. To date, he is the only man I have ever been with.

Bill grew up in a very liberal family environment and was sexually active as a teen. In college he branched out further with threesomes, moresomes, being the "bull" with couples of various ages as well as sharing and watching girlfriends with other men. He is 7 years older than me and by the time we met, he was ready to settle down with a "good girl" to have a family and home. We were immediate drawn to one another when we met and soon fell in love. Bill has opened up a whole new world for me through art, culture, food, music, travel and sex. We were married and within 3 years had our two boys who are now 14 and 12.

Bill's parents had a very liberal attitude on sex and years later I realized how radical it actually was. His parents are known for doing things their own way and not worrying about how others may judge them. Like some of the other folks on this thread, Bill recalled different men coming for dinner and staying over or visiting late at night sometimes. He remembered that a lot of them were black and were introduced as friends through work. It was pretty common and a normal part of things so the ******* didn't really think much of it. Bill said the men were nice and often had neat things for the *******. They would often stay very late or spend the night.

Bill's ******* died a few years ago and as he was helping his mom with moving out of the house he came across an unlabeled box. Thinking it was stuff to be filed or thrown out, he went through it and was quite amazed to find journals his mom kept as well as some photos of her around the house naked and some with these other men. Bill's ******* was into photography and had his own dark room setup. Everything came together now for Bill that he realized some of his own desires were similar to his parents. He taped up the box and never mentioned the contents to his mom putting it with the rest of her things. He told me about it soon after I revealed my curiosity and attraction for black men to him. History may indeed by repeating itself.

The photo I shared earlier reminded Bill not only of his parents den which was very similar, but also of the various men who visited the house.

Thank You for the back-story to the picture.
Seems as all worked out well and the two of you have a good life together.
Good Luck in your quests.

834426939-166.jpg
Wow!!!!

Bill grew up in a very liberal family environment and was sexually active as a teen. In college he branched out further with threesomes, moresomes, being the "bull" with couples of various ages as well as sharing and watching girlfriends with other men. He is 7 years older than me and by the time we met, he was ready to settle down with a "good girl" to have a family and home. We were immediate drawn to one another when we met and soon fell in love. Bill has opened up a whole new world for me through art, culture, food, music, travel and sex. We were married and within 3 years had our two boys who are now 14 and 12.

Nice story. Good family.

@bethmwf4blackmen
Love that story - you should repost it over on the story page here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/forums/interracial-cuckold-sex-stories/

A-temp-QoS10.jpg

Back