Vintage blacktowhite ... when it was really taboo

I'd love to see that young white girl take that huge, thick cock from that older black man ... I'm pretty sure it would be the biggest she ever had to date. Must be 30 years difference in their ages, and it only CREATES THE ADDICTION for her to get more, I'm sure! No wonder she would never want a white male again ... :)
Wonder what's happened to her since that pic was taken, other than the fact her pussy hole has probably gotten the size of a coffee cup saucer. :bounce: Mac

There's so much HISTORY in many of these pics ... I mean real history. Lots of stories from the 1700's to early 1900's when white wives would slip around behind their husband's backs, while they worked, to fuck black men, knowing the results if they got caught or she got pregnant by a black man. It wasn't like birth control pills & condoms were laying around all over the place available for these things. This was the REAL world of sensationlized interracial bondings ... the risks from getting caught or getting pregnant usually resulted in one usually being hung and the other being beaten & ostracized from the community.

Imagine being one of the black bulls back in the 17th & 18th century who's job was to breed all the black female slaves brought in by farmers from miles around ... that WAS your job ... breeding women ... 2-3 a day. Farmers would pay your owner to breed & impregnate the females to birth more workers. Now black men are getting white females to line up to be bred, except they do it from addiction, once they've been bred ONCE. :)

Imagine being one of the black bulls back in the 17th & 18th century who's job was to breed all the black female slaves brought in by farmers from miles around ... that WAS your job ... breeding women ... 2-3 a day. Farmers would pay your owner to breed & impregnate the females to birth more workers. Now black men are getting white females to line up to be bred, except they do it from addiction, once they've been bred ONCE. :)

While it may seem to have been a preferable "job" compared to slowly dying working the fields, I'm sure that the knowledge that they were making children to be born into the horror of the lives they led, took any real pleasure out of the sex they were "enjoying".
At least for all but the most hardened of those studs. I'm sure that there were probably a few that allowed their hearts to turn cold to caring for anyone other than themselves, but I would like to think most prayed their seed would find a barren "brood mare".

It's nice that today here in the USA, black men can enjoy sex with women of every race without such burden attached.

. . . Lots of stories from the 1700's to early 1900's when white wives would slip around behind their husband's backs, while they worked, to fuck black men, knowing the results if they got caught or she got pregnant by a black man. It wasn't like birth control pills & condoms were laying around all over the place available for these things. This was the REAL world of sensationlized interracial bondings ... the risks from getting caught or getting pregnant usually resulted in one usually being hung and the other being beaten & ostracized from the community. . .

i've often had the same thoughts. no birth control pills, no iuds, no diaphragms. and as you look through those old pictures, one thing you never see is a condom. these folks were risking everything . . .

Back