Vintage and Classic Interracial

I wonder how many plantation owners wives, played with men on the plantation while her husband was away on business

I think many of them was getting some hard black cock in their married white pussies, only wish they took more pictures!

My Grandfather showed me some of the very same pictures when I was 17, explaining to me that black and white sex between southern women and blackmen was not unusual and how he would watch my Grandmother fuck several black men on Sunday after church when they went to the bawdy theater on the other side of town. I didn't believe it until he showed me pictures of her. My first real hardon...Gregg.

My Grandfather showed me some of the very same pictures when I was 17, explaining to me that black and white sex between southern women and blackmen was not unusual and how he would watch my Grandmother fuck several black men on Sunday after church when they went to the bawdy theater on the other side of town. I didn't believe it until he showed me pictures of her. My first real hardon...Gregg.

WOW, what a story!

Me too my ******* showed me pictures of my grandmother doing this with alot of the black bucks we had working on our farm my grandfatherwas small cocked like me and my dad so my grandmother loved the horse hung black buck bulls we had as farm help!!

Back