vicky from jersey

vicky

Female
Hi all I,m vicky from Bergen county in north jersey.I,m new to this site.I,m been married for 8 yrs to my husband bill who I love very much,but does not do it in the cock department,and that's why I,ve been Fuck big black cock since this past summer and I like um big at least 8 plus inches or more,my husband was at first not crazy about this but he is starting to get very warmed up to it more and more each time. The picture I have up right now of me is right before my black bull is going to Fuck me,notice the smile on my face.well guys I,m open for business.

Hi all I,m vicky from Bergen county in north jersey.I,m new to this site.I,m been married for 8 yrs to my husband bill who I love very much,but does not do it in the cock department,and that's why I,ve been Fuck big black cock since this past summer and I like um big at least 8 plus inches or more,my husband was at first not crazy about this but he is starting to get very warmed up to it more and more each time. The picture I have up right now of me is right before my black bull is going to Fuck me,notice the smile on my face.well guys I,m open for business.

Welcome Vicky. I am new here too. My wife has been exclusively fucking BBC for 10 years now. I am also quite small (4 inches) so she needs real men to satisfy her.

Back