Very sexy white MILF seeks first-time BBC experience

SManly

Couple
Due to a debilitating accident some months ago, I am seeking a good-looking, fit, well-endowed black male to service my very sexy and very highly-sexed white wife. She is very pretty, slim, toned, with perky tits, fantastic long, sexy legs and a gorgeous arse. We are 100% genuine. IMG_9137a.jpg Seeking genuine men only please...

If you do....I am from Philly, but can do NYC or DC. Also if you come to Philly....I have friends I promise your wife will never forget!

Your wife is sexy, like the way she arches her back. I'm a genuine guy from London, so PM me and we can discuss...

Very sexy girl.. gorgeous round white ass..Fit experienced and hung black guy in UK here, like to see her work my BBC, get in touch x

Due to a debilitating accident some months ago, I am seeking a good-looking, fit, well-endowed black male to service my very sexy and very highly-sexed white wife. She is very pretty, slim, toned, with perky tits, fantastic long, sexy legs and a gorgeous arse. We are 100% genuine. View attachment 452480 Seeking genuine men only please...

So sorry to hear about your accident. With regard to servicing your wife I am more than just a little curious. I too am London based and I am keen to find a well match couple that live close enough to make regular visits a realistic prospect. I live in East London close to Stratford. Where are you based?

Back