very quick update

I think everything is okay. will be back on later... whew. will also rte-add my avatar
lol - what happened here, somebody need to go into protective services after getting exposed for running off with her Black-lover from off here and now jealous hubby is on the hunt for her? Hopefully we can find out if she ever comes back on here.

Or is it just another case of one of these 'now you see me, now you don't' fly by nite accounts that come on every week? :blackgrimace:
A-Tmp3.jpg

what happened here is I thought my husband had found out something about my my possible plans. No I am not now you see me now you don't. Im just a curious person who has a lot of mixed emotions right now. just a human being human I guess.

what happened here is I thought my husband had found out something about my my possible plans. No I am not now you see me now you don't. Im just a curious person who has a lot of mixed emotions right now. just a human being human I guess.
Hey babe, I'm glad you came back to set the record str8.

So do elaborate, what were your plans, and what did your hubby find out, and what evasive maneuvers did you have to undertake?

Does he know you are, or planning to fuck other men, or is this just a fantasy, and he found out you were on this site?

Some inquiring minds want to know.

he really didn't find out anything, I just nisread some of his enotions and kinda freaked with a guilty conscience is what happemed.
He does not know about this site and it would ******* him if he did and why wouldn't it? Someone nailed it in a PM to me, saying I am used to being pampered and spoiled by a good husband who does everything he can to keep me happy and provide for me.

So now I have to decide if the one thing he cannot give me is worth risking all that and more. So for now, I don't want to lead anyone on . Im a mixed up kid in over my head.

he really didn't find out anything, I just nisread some of his enotions and kinda freaked with a guilty conscience is what happemed.
He does not know about this site and it would ******* him if he did and why wouldn't it? Someone nailed it in a PM to me, saying I am used to being pampered and spoiled by a good husband who does everything he can to keep me happy and provide for me.

So now I have to decide if the one thing he cannot give me is worth risking all that and more. So for now, I don't want to lead anyone on . Im a mixed up kid in over my head.
@vanessabbc - seems like an honest response and I can respect that. Thanks for the feedback.

Back