Very pretty and sweet in Denmark

We are planning a trip to Amsterdam this spring. Anyone interested?

If anybody know of good places there please let us know.

i fuck
We are searching for a BBC who can come visit us for regular fun with her.

We are a nice easy going couple searching for a friend for some fun fun her while he watches. She is very pretty, delicate and feminin.

You are between 25 and 43 and in good shape, friendly, good looking, shaved.

We prefer to exchange pictures first, then webcam before meeting (We will both be there when we cam).

We are still inexperienced with this but very eager to try. We are playing with the cuckold setup right now and wants to experience the real thing. However we want to start up slow with the right man.

We are polite, respectfull and genue please be the same.

Please respect that she desides if she wants to go further with you and if she does deside agains you it is not because we are fake or anything.

We can host the fun and you can sleepover at our place you will be treated as a friend.

Hope to here from you soon :)

View attachment 527887 View attachment 527888

Attachments

• bbc fuck.mp4
    6.9 MB · Views: 62
Hello Danishcouple,
I was this summer in Copenhagen was great and hoping to get up there sometime soon. I'm in Spain so we could get in contact is a good connection flights now between Mallorca and Copenhagen. You welcome to Mallorca ;)

Hello Danishcouple,
I was this summer in Copenhagen was great and hoping to get up there sometime soon. I'm in Spain so we could get in contact is a good connection flights now between Mallorca and Copenhagen. You welcome to Mallorca ;)

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest. We are not able to travel to Mallorca at the time being but can host at our place :)

i might be near u...bor på sjæland er mobile og har sommerhus til rådighed. Ønsker også diskret venner før jeg kaster mig ud i noget. Veluddannet og præsentabel. renlighed en must.

Back