I will start off by saying that I am new the NWA Arkansas area. I was born and raised in Inglewood Ca, and where I was from white women were very far and few. I really never had a desire to be with a white woman growing up, all that change when I moved to Arkansas in 2016 not only am I attracted to white women that's all I have been thinking about. Since being here I have had a few encounters and I am hooked. All the beautiful white women I have met have been married and now that is my fetish.

Thank you to queenmature for introducing me to this site and showing me the ropes. Now I am ready to meet and greet and treat beautiful white women.

I will start off by saying that I am new the NWA Arkansas area. I was born and raised in Inglewood Ca, and where I was from white women were very far and few. I really never had a desire to be with a white woman growing up, all that change when I moved to Arkansas in 2016 not only am I attracted to white women that's all I have been thinking about. Since being here I have had a few encounters and I am hooked. All the beautiful white women I have met have been married and now that is my fetish.

Thank you to queenmature for introducing me to this site and showing me the ropes. Now I am ready to meet and greet and treat beautiful white women.
Yeah white women are cool bruh

Back