very first black cock!!

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! HUBBY SAT THERE FOR THREE DAYS AND WATCHED, GRINNED AND JERKED OFF WHILE I SERVICED MY FIRST BLACK COCK. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!
Damm that's a hot story!! You go girl ;)

Hi , my husband introduced me to black cock on cruise , we met him at the bar one night , one thing led to another and we ended up in our cabin , Steve undressed me in front of him and offered me to him , when he took his cock out I melted , never seen one that big before after several hours and days I now love black cock.

Hi , my husband introduced me to black cock on cruise , we met him at the bar one night , one thing led to another and we ended up in our cabin , Steve undressed me in front of him and offered me to him , when he took his cock out I melted , never seen one that big before after several hours and days I now love black cock.
cuckhappy can you please elaborate..."you love black cock now". You didn't ever fantasize beforehand? Finger your pussy when your husband wasn't around..stare at a black mans crotch in a dance hall..flirt? ever??? Now,as in having his big black balls bouncing off your chin soon to unleash a hot creamy load into your mouth...?

cuckhappy can you please elaborate..."you love black cock now". You didn't ever fantasize beforehand? Finger your pussy when your husband wasn't around..stare at a black mans crotch in a dance hall..flirt? ever??? Now,as in having his big black balls bouncing off your chin soon to unleash a hot creamy load into your mouth...?
They all have thought about it!! Haha

Oh that's hot

We had a man from Paris staying with us for a few months and him and I hit it off pretty quickly. Both of us were night owls and so we chat and hang out. We'd talk about everything from day to day stuff to the differences between France and the U.S. One day he was pretty cranky and kind of being short with people so I asked him what the issue was that night and he finally admitted to being stressed out since he lived a player lifestyle at home and was trying to be somewhat reserved while in the states. So we kind of started talking about our sex lives and stuff we had done and around one in the morning he asked if I wouldn't mind giving him a handjob and I said yes. So I started to give him one and during it I was getting pretty turned on myself especially since he was bigger than anyone I had been with at that point so I asked him if he wanted to have sex. He said yes so we basically stet up for a quickie so we wouldn't be caught and even then so it was amazing. That was my very first time.

I was 19 and on a holiday abroad with my friends. One night we went to the party. all of us had fun, dancing and drinking. After some time I noticed a sexy black guy looking at me. he saw me staring at him and approache me. I was encouraged by the drinks I had so we started talking and dancing.

At some point we started kissing and I felt a growing bulge in his pants. We decided to go to the beach. We bought more alcohol and ended up talking and kissing on the seashore .

His hand was moving up and down my body and eventually found its way to.my panties. I was wet already when he touched my shaved pussy. I felt his fingers on my pussy lips, slowly weaving circles around my clit. He gently slid a finger inside. I moaned and moved my hips to get more inside.

He was fingering me so good and for a long time. His fingers moving in and out of my pussy. It felt so good. Finally I came with a loud moan and shaking with pleasure.

I couldn't move for a moment, but eventually my hand somehow felt a bulge in his pants...

Last edited:
I was 19 and on a holiday abroad with my friends. One night we went to the party. all of us had fun, dancing and drinking. After some time I noticed a sexy black guy looking at me. he saw me staring at him and approache me. I was encouraged by the drinks I had so we started talking and dancing.

At some point we started kissing and I felt a growing bulge in his pants. We decided to go to the beach. We bought more alcohol and ended up talking and kissing on the seashore .

His hand was moving up and down my body and eventually found its way to.my panties. I was wet already when he touched my shaved pussy. I felt his fingers on my pussy lips, slowly weaving circles around my clit. He gently slid a finger inside. I moaned and moved my hips to get more inside.

He was fingering me so good and for a long time. His fingers moving in and out of my pussy. It felt so good. Finally I came with a loud moan and shaking with pleasure.

I couldn't move for a moment, but eventually my hand somehow felt a bulge in his pants...
anyone wants me to continue?

Back