very attractive cple london,uk,seek vwe blackguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudely2

hi,,both 40,he straight,she very attractive and sexy,want to meet a genuine vwe black guy for hot fun in the london area.please,only genuine guys who want meet for real.anna is very broadminded,loves sexy undies,talking dirty,adores sucking cock and is a fantastic fuck.please get back if you are interested,thanks

After reading your advert what you need is passionate steamy, driven, discreet, sexual lust just for the fun of it...No strings, no boredom just intense passion, desire and appreciation of each other but also respect and understanding.
If you decide to get in touch,.Please tell me about yourself, what you are looking for and what you'd expect - please be honest and straight, may as well be honest at this stage. Give me a mail on raki45@hotmail.co.uk

hi,,both 40,he straight,she very attractive and sexy,want to meet a genuine vwe black guy for hot fun in the london area.please,only genuine guys who want meet for real.anna is very broadminded,loves sexy undies,talking dirty,adores sucking cock and is a fantastic fuck.please get back if you are interested,thanks
Hi I will like to meet you for that fun and I will give u the big black cock mmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back