Verified Verify us please!

I think if you hold the paper the paper it would get approved

Well, I'll see what I can do... I already shredded the sign :oops:

With family running around, its not easy to print out a sign on the family computer, clandestinely and quickly take some pics, DL them from the family camera, edit and UL them :rolleyes: ....and quickly delete it all!

This was the best of the bunch as I took this one in the dark! The others, which are now deleted, where pretty humorous.... out of frame, some upside down, etc :p

:D

We've posted quite a few photos here elsewhere that I along with the sign above think as a collection makes the case that we are real.

Cheers!

Here are our wives together from 11 years ago.. My wife on the right, wearing the "slut" stockings, and Mrs. Elelator_Cpl on the left.. the girls were showing us their killer assets ;)

Simply beautiful ladies! Would to see them together now. Still a beautiful sight 11 years later. And yes, I'd volunteer to stuff both their asses for the holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some updates from our recent amazing night with B2W member Bigblackbull76 :D

He was the wife's first real BBC, although she had been with other A(verage)BC before :rolleyes: She was very nervous at first that she couldn't take his 10", but after a nice long cock sucking session, her pussy was sopping and she was hot to get his cock deep in her pussy. The next thing we knew she was climbing on top of him and guiding his cock past her pussy lips, sliding down balls deep until he bottomed out.

They didn't stop fucking for the next hour, and we lost count of how many orgasms she had, although I bet the neighbors knew exactly how many based on her screaming in ******* :happy:

She was absolutely gorgeous fucking him and taking his cum, and I think we're hooked! She and I have been talking about how soon she can get some more BBC and cum ASAP :cool:

bigblackbull76-7-11-2015- 103.jpg bigblackbull76-7-11-2015- 044.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some updates from our recent amazing night with B2W member Bigblackbull76 :D

He was the wife's first real BBC, although she had been with other A(verage)BC before :rolleyes: She was very nervous at first that she couldn't take his 10", but after a nice long cock sucking session, her pussy was sopping and she was hot to get his cock deep in her pussy. The next thing we knew she was climbing on top of him and guiding his cock past her pussy lips, sliding down balls deep until he bottomed out.

They didn't stop fucking for the next hour, and we lost count of how many orgasms she had, although I bet the neighbors knew exactly how many based on her screaming in ******* :happy:

She was absolutely gorgeous fucking him and taking his cum, and I think we're hooked! She and I have been talking about how soon she can get some more BBC and cum ASAP :cool:

View attachment 616742 View attachment 616742 View attachment 616743 View attachment 616744 View attachment 616750 View attachment 616752

Hey there to the @Elelator_Cpl, thanks for the amazing time and I look forward to the next meeting as well.

For any other Bull, or couples if you have the chance don't pass up the opportunity to meet a great cool couple for a night of some fantastic freaky fun, fun, fun.

~BBB76 :blackheart::blackgreedy:

View attachment 616742 View attachment 616742 View attachment 616743 View attachment 616744 View attachment 616750 View attachment 616752
Very nice I would mind have some of that :)

Back