Like the dress?

• Yes of course

Votes: 61 35.7%
  • Absolutey

Votes: 43 25.1%
  • I prefer the model

Votes: 67 39.2%

• Total voters
There wasn't an option I could select to say that I 'Absolutely' :blackheart: the dress (blue is my favorite color - does your eyes match too?), and also the HotWife (HW) model who was working it for the photo-shoot my dear @HWSelly . :blackgreedy::lips:

Thanks for taking an amazing set of 'Real Person' photos there and you should holla at a 'Real Bull' who does long-term visits to your Durham - Chapel Hill area. My brother is wearing his 'Blue-Devil' sweaters full time right about now and I hang-out often with him at the campus. :bigsmile:

screen-shot-2016-08-04-at-12-26-02-am-png.1299984

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

Dedicated 2u:

"...Soak me in the smell of your perfume baby, your body baby
Let your sweat pour slow drip drop like honey baby, like honey baby
Feel the passion of this ranging bull baby, feel my body baby
...I got pleasure for you in a great place called My bedroom,
Best love you ever had in my Bedroom,
Lock and load, explore and explode on my body baby, your body baby
Share your fantasy, be the freak you wanna be, with my body baby, your body baby
Let's make you shout till you pass-out, with my body baby, with your body baby
Hurry up to my my my bedroom
"

There wasn't an option I could select to say that I 'Absolutely' :blackheart: the dress (blue is my favorite color - does your eyes match too?), and also the HotWife (HW) model who was working it for the photo-shoot my dear @HWSelly . :blackgreedy::lips:

Thanks for taking an amazing set of 'Real Person' photos there and you should holla at a 'Real Bull' who does long-term visits to your Durham - Chapel Hill area. My brother is wearing his 'Blue-Devil' sweaters full time right about now and I hang-out often with him at the campus. :bigsmile:

screen-shot-2016-08-04-at-12-26-02-am-png.1299984

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-bigblackbull-please-pull-his-cock-out.35810/

Dedicated 2u:

"...Soak me in the smell of your perfume baby, your body baby
Let your sweat pour slow drip drop like honey baby, like honey baby
Feel the passion of this ranging bull baby, feel my body baby
...I got pleasure for you in a great place called My bedroom,
Best love you ever had in my Bedroom,
Lock and load, explore and explode on my body baby, your body baby
Share your fantasy, be the freak you wanna be, with my body baby, your body baby
Let's make you shout till you pass-out, with my body baby, with your body baby
Hurry up to my my my bedroom
"

Grrat cock

20160305_221952-1aaass123s.jpg
Thank you, everyone, your nice comments made me feel special ;) and that is yet another reason for choosing Black men as lovers for most know how to make feel a woman wanted and desired, a lady, a slutty Vixen, make love or primal sex, silly or deep conversations or very naughty dirty talk when taking what is his. :balanced:

I just can't get over how to turn on the men I had been with they were when they felt the sexual ownership of my body for their amusement enjoyment and satisfaction. :inlove: My experience so far is been amazing with one exception (bit immature and rude no need to elaborate) my three lovers over the period of 15 months (I'm not promiscuous I like to know to whom I give myself too) were amazing. The relationships ended for different reasons moving out of the state or the pursuit of marriage.:(

The things they had in common was intelligence, manners, know how to humor me with silly things, build up my interest for the person and make me want them to please them and let them please me. Thanks to them and some rules they had in common and others each individually I try to apply all of them when I date Black Men...

:wub:I exclusively date Dark handsome men and between White Asian or Black I always choose Black is my choice
:wub:I never reject a Black Man who approaches me to talk you never know
:wub:I never wear panties when I am on a date they love to know I won't
:wub:I wear clothes that are easily accessible I love it too lol
:wub:Let them be the male protector and owner of me, that empowered them so I was told and I feel safe
:wub:I allow them to touch me fondle me kiss me in public or private, I'm his
:wub:Make sure he feels ownership of my body to explore and play when we are together, give myself sexually
:wub:When we are in public I make sure he feels my exclusive attention, also empowers him
:wub: I prefer to have bareback sex with Black Men and I make sure we are both STD free with a very recent test before our first date. I like to feel the man explode inside of me, feel him shiver and hug him intimate and motherly as the culmination of intimacy. :sex::angel:

There are other things they loved :threesome:but I wasn't ready yet, I currently don't have any lover because of my busy life recently and the last FWB was 8 months ago lol. I will look for after the summer ;)

I hope you like my picture for the forum ;) :lips:

Back