Verified Verify Me

Yep we noticed they changed not long after we got verified and ya we agree there's a lot of fakes. That's why the only private messages we reply to are from verified members, non verified get ignored and marked as fake to us

Well so are 3, but those are the rules
I'd be a tad more strict on the members who don't post a pic, have an avatar or don't attempt to get verified at all,
then the members who do so !!!
Just my opinion and were I come from,
we all are still allowed to have one !!!

I'd be a tad more strict on the members who don't post a pic, have an avatar or don't attempt to get verified at all,
then the members who do so !!!
Just my opinion and were I come from,
we all are still allowed to have one !!!
@Jenna4BBC Good day to you my dear from the land down under. I :blackheart: your initial pic and appreciate your earnest attempt to become verified.

Yes we did have to raise the bar for verification do much to what has been mentioned in the messages above and improve the level of confidence factor to separate the real from the fake and eliminate those who are just trying to pull a fast one on everybody.

It was too simple and easy for the fakes to take one pic from someone else and manipulate it to try and say they are now real. Many have even used my pics and videos as well as others on here to do just that for their avatars and in their media albums to fool other members that they were real.

Hence when people know better they do better and laws are always amended to address the issues of the days and times. So we ask that you understand the reason for 3 at minimum and just provide two more to get that stamp of approval to open up a new level of fun. :bigsmile:

image.jpeg Thankyou my dear for your response, I've seen and read all your pics and fantastic comments from well satisfied ladies.
Rules are rules, I'm fine with that.
I think the only way to put this to bed is....
For me to jump into your bed, take these 3 verification pics as your giving me the fucking of my life
Will that suffice?

@Jenna4BBC Good day to you my dear from the land down under. I :blackheart: your initial pic and appreciate your earnest attempt to become verified.

Yes we did have to raise the bar for verification do much to what has been mentioned in the messages above and improve the level of confidence factor to separate the real from the fake and eliminate those who are just trying to pull a fast one on everybody.

It was too simple and easy for the fakes to take one pic from someone else and manipulate it to try and say they are now real. Many have even used my pics and videos as well as others on here to do just that for their avatars and in their media albums to fool other members that they were real.

Hence when people know better they do better and laws are always amended to address the issues of the days and times. So we ask that you understand the reason for 3 at minimum and just provide two more to get that stamp of approval to open up a new level of fun. :bigsmile:

All 3 pics as required baby, hope u like

Back