Not open for further replies.

Attachments

FunnyBunny

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
From
Norway
You are kidding? I spent the time making a sign and taking pictures. Now you want me to do it over!!!!
Why dont you follow the rules...or change them..Does it say anything about crumpled signs here??
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/
Do any of these look crumpled.
Just looking to hook up and you give me this BS
The rules have recommendations about crumpled signs.

I beg you to add new pics, for the reason that to say the least, your photos look suspicious.

1. Date created of pics 02/08/2016, date written on sign 04/08/2016, this is magic, is not it?
2. Signs at different angles to the edge of the paper.
3. the inscription was not written by the hand
4. hearts a different color from the main string, why? The inscription printed on a computer, and add hearts by hand?
5. It looks as if you took these pictures from the Internet, and work on them in Photoshop.

Best Regards
FB

bigblackbull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
The rules have recommendations about crumpled signs.

I beg you to add new pics, for the reason that to say the least, your photos look suspicious.

1. Date created of pics 02/08/2016, date written on sign 04/08/2016, this is magic, is not it?
2. Signs at different angles to the edge of the paper.
3. the inscription was not written by the hand
4. hearts a different color from the main string, why? The inscription printed on a computer, and add hearts by hand?
5. It looks as if you took these pictures from the Internet, and work on them in Photoshop.

Best Regards
FB
Lol that fake failed hard
Great job @FunnyBunny and everyone else for the detective work and shining a spotbeam on the fakers. Keep up the great work:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.