Verified *Verify Me Please* Will the Real BigBlackBull please pull his cock out.

For my lover and my friend. Remember this day because it’s going to happen again very soon. :sex:

Oh boy, well to my Dear Mrs. Santa-Claus @Casspurr,

After cucking Ol' Saint Jolly Nick he realizes that your Mrs. Santa-Bull now and belong all to me. I know all the other little black elves on here will be scurrying around the toy workshop throwing things in a tantrum and wondering what they gonna do now since you'll be working real close under me helping with wrapping yourself around my big gift I give to you over and over again.

Because of you indeed "Its a wonderful life" and you made Mr. Santa-Bull a very ho-ho-ho happy man this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a Great guy and a gentleman. Had one of the best sexual experiences in my life with BBB76. Was so much fun !!! So glad we had the chance to meet. Thanks for the introduction to the B2W experience. View attachment 2249355

To the amazing Mrs @Enchantress, you do me too much honor and I take that as a great compliment coming from a true :qos: royal highness such as yourself. Thank you for the loyal praise and I had an amazing and enchanting time with you as well. Looking forward to the next glorious meet we can make another historical memory.

Enchantress.jpegScreen Shot 2018-12-03 at 2.34.38 AM.png

Last edited:
Well Santa AKA @bigblackbull76, certainly took care of all Casspurrs items on her Christmas list and that extra special gift you surprised me With was icing on her cookie. :blackheart::lips:
It’s that one gift that you know that’s going to happen again and again.
I happen to be baking you that very special cookie now as I know very well Santa’s favorite flavor! :sex::lips::blackheart:
Your girl Cass

Last edited by a moderator:
*Warning: To all of the people (especially men) stealing my pics and using them as their own, when I catch you doing it, you will be banned.

View attachment 577549
Hey there!....I started on this site last night and very recently in the LS...just wanted to mention that you are SPECTACULAR and was wondering if you ever happen to travel West I'd love to meet up with you someday :)

Lisa

25F9BACF-0153-48A8-A20F-9DE988D6F917.jpeg04943CF5-A229-429C-93D6-33C22E54C718.jpeg

I've been catching some fakers stealing my photos on here and the web, so I'm stamping and adding More Verified Real Pics so you can distinguish the 'Real' from the fake and also for your viewing pleasure....
"I do what I wanna do

I say what I wanna say

When I feel, and I...

Look in the mirror and know I'm there

With my hands in the air

I'm proud to say yea

I'm real, I'm real, I'm really really real"

~Kendrick Lamar from "Real"

View media item 7175View media item 7174
Some QoS luv from @Ann4BBC
fullsizerender-9-jpg.538269
Pretty poor form if people have the need to steal another members pics.

*Warning: To all of the people (especially men) stealing my pics and using them as their own, when I catch you doing it, you will be banned.

View attachment 577549
Wow, look to the ego of this man xD Is it a pathological narcissism? This thing is not interesting and will never be. I used to call this weird fantasy of big black narcissism, because this is some sort of nazism among blacks.

Wow, look to the ego of this man xD Is it a pathological narcissism? This thing is not interesting and will never be. I used to call this weird fantasy of big black narcissism, because this is some sort of nazism among blacks.

Huh? He's simply asking people not to use his pics and lie about them. Kind of like what you are probably doing.

You're most likely a white dude posing as a woman.

To the amazing Mrs @Enchantress, you do me too much honor and I take that as a great compliment coming from a true :qos: royal highness such as yourself. Thank you for the loyal praise and I had an amazing and enchanting time with you as well. Looking forward to the next glorious meet we can make another historical memory.

It would be nice if you change bbc for bbn because bbn means big black narcissism. In the future this weird behavior can develop for some sort of black nazism. But okay, if you like this scrap, I am going out of this website. This place is full of narcissism.

It would be nice if you change bbc for bbn because bbn means big black narcissism. In the future this weird behavior can develop for some sort of black nazism. But okay, if you like this scrap, I am going out of this website. This place is full of narcissism.
Lmfaooo how bored are you hahaha get a life weirdo, you just joined the site and you are getting on someone who has 1000 place pics and vids posted Hahahhaa go away

Huh? He's simply asking people not to use his pics and lie about them. Kind of like what you are probably doing.

You're most likely a white dude posing as a woman.
Lmfaooo how bored are you hahaha get a life weirdo, you just joined the site and you are getting on someone who has 1000 place pics and vids posted Hahahhaa go away
Yo my dudes much appreciated that was some weirdo *******.

Just for the record a while ago i had multiple people hit me up, some staff members included about people stealing my pics and making fake profiles off them.

Its not just my stuff that gets stolen but tons of pics are stolen from lots of ‘real’ members off here that show up all over the web. i could cite a whole list of people who have also reported and complained about the same thing but we implemented the watermarks to address that problem for real members.

I did remove the posted statement as it doesnt mean anything to me and flies back in the face like a boomerang to counter the narcissist nazism BS. When you point the finger always remember you got two pointing back at you. They should point that disgust at the real purveyor of that ‘bnn’ behavior we got coming from1600 pensylvannia ave right now.

This is just another example of the hate & ugly vitriol that still exists in our society and has been amplified in recent years. We still have to stand up & face it every time it everytime it rears its ugly head. Keep reporting that nonsense when and wherever u see it on here also.

A54766E9-5302-45FE-ADEF-9FC85DEE1E6E.jpeg

Last edited:
With all due respect, do we need to bring politics into any of this? This is a lifestyle site, the real couples and women on here are far from racist. I am 100% certain that there are many, many couples in the lifestyle who are to the right of today’s political center. Ignore the jokers and pay attention to the real men and women here.
Very well said, thank you for the great response!

Back