Verified *Verify Me Please* Will the Real BigBlackBull please pull his cock out.

@ineedbbc - So it is your choice as to whether you want to be 'VERIFIED' as real or not but use some common sense about posting anything possibly compromising on the internet. I fixed the problem of people stealing my pics by stamping them with my name on it so I don't have those worries any longer. If they steal it now they are just giving me free promotion and advertising which works for me:blackgrimace::blackgreedy:.

With regards to requiring people to log into this site, you can set your profile to where only people who are logged in would be able to view your profile information. If you want to post personal pictures keep them in your media collection and only people who are logged onto the site will be able to see them.

If you don't know how to set your profile to remain private see the Forum Support Center entry at the link below:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-secure-your-blacktowhite-account.59740/

There is also a private forum that only becomes accessible for posting once you become a real member. If you are not a verified 'REAL' member you would never know about it much less ever see it and some of the real members on here only post on that forum.

Outside of your profile and media collection anything else you may post on the site forums is open for the world to see just as if you posted it on any other website where anyone in the world with Internet access would be able to view it.

~BBB76
That works for the general public, but I was surprised to find some of my pictures on a member's profile. Not cool.

I am so wet with anticipation! I can't wait to experience your BBC again.
View attachment 1240454
What's up there my dear madam @Butterfly78, you know I look forward to putting in that work to please you like your my Boss and I was going into the office on Monday, then licking and eating you till you shake and melt like a Sunday, and leaving you so satisfied like last time youd never want to leave the bed with me like it's Saturday. :blackgreedy::blackgrimace:

Plus I love the way you grab my sex ******* then say you need my cock inside you, suck on it till it feels like a velvet revolver triggering a round loaded in my chamber ready to bust like the top of our wine bottles, your pussy tastes as sweet as a mango, and you always leave my pipes cleaned out like your name was liquid draino. Can't wait to see you again and again there my hot thing. :lips::lips::lips:

Last edited:
That works for the general public, but I was surprised to find some of my pictures on a member's profile. Not cool.

@Mlbflcple, well once people are signed in its no different than you sharing out your Facebook photos to friends of friends but you can lock down your photos on here to where it's only see by people you select. I'll provide the link to the steps on that and if you see any other abuses on here make sure to hit the 'report button'. :balanced:

@Jussi Jokela, and erzika those are alot of kisses there but I'll let you know I prefer my kisses down low that make my wood grow, arch my back and curl my toes. I lay my lumber down hard that it pounds the ground to make you instantly cum, you can't feel your legs so there is no way to run and I continually beat that pussy in a rhythm like it's a drum. :exciting::blackgrimace::lips::lips: back at ya.

Last edited:
@Mlbflcple, well once people are signed in its no different than you sharing out your Facebook photos to friends of friends but you can lock down your photos on here to where it's only see by people you select. I'll provide the link to the steps on that and if you see any other abuses on here make sure to hit the 'report button'. :balanced:
Thank you.

@Jussi Jokela, and erzika those are alot of kisses there but I'll let you know I prefer my kisses down low that make my wood grow, arch my back and curl my toes. I lay my lumber down hard that it pounds the ground to make you instantly cum, you can't feel your legs so there is no way to run and I continually beat that pussy in a rhythm like it's a drum. :exciting::blackgrimace::lips::lips: back at ya.
Will you cum down to Florida and Help ME get verified?:D

Thank you.

@Mlbflcple - your welcome as you brought up a great point that I'm sure alot of people would appreciate knowing there is a solution to that annoying problem. See the link below on how to change your media file permissions to customize it so only certain people you invite can view it:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-do-i-create-a-personal-media-album-and-upload-photos.74826/

Here is an example from one of my albums that only certain people I've invited can view it:

screen-shot-2017-04-30-at-3-55-16-pm-png.1252769

Will you cum down to Florida and Help ME get verified?:D
Your too cute. Are you also offering me an all expense paid airfare ticket, lodging, and meals for my stay too then lets talk? :bigsmile:

Last edited:
Well I finally did another :qos: VIP Lounge interview with BtW's one and only @DaphneD and I can verify she is 100% Black cock loving Real.

Everyone should check out the interview with her here and enjoy:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/tales-from-the-qos-vip-lounge-q-a-10-with-♠️-daphned-♠️.100130/#post-1430639

I would like to meet next time you are in Florida. IMG_1575xx.jpg IMG_1575xx.jpg

Now here go sum Funny ass ******* I just noticed today how I had two messages back to back and look what they spelled out lol:

Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 8.10.19 PM.png

Also make sure to check out the latest QoS VIP Lounge interview I've done with another amazing hotwife who I've had the pleasure of meeting, pleasing, and being pleased by @MrsRocket33. You gotta check out the interview with her and her hubby @Theroket33 at the link below:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/tales-from-the-qos-vip-lounge-q-a-11-with-♠️-mrsrocket33-therocket33-♠️.107765/

Oh boy did we have so much fun and alot more fun is in store along with many more fabulous interviews to come too. :exciting:
View media item 118364
Another

screen-shot-2016-02-23-at-3-20-55-am-png.783593

screen-shot-2017-06-24-at-6-58-03-pm-png.1330650

Back