Verified *Verify Me Please* Will the Real BigBlackBull please pull his cock out.

*Warning: To all of the people (especially men) stealing my pics and using them as their own, when I catch you doing it, you will be banned.

View attachment 577549
exactly why I am not posting pictures to be VERIFIED!!...seen photos I posted on b/w .net on other sites....bottom of pictures are showed coming from this site!! not cool...open on line!!!!..at least I thought this site required sign in...real bull *******...beware ladies

exactly why I am not posting pictures to be VERIFIED!!...seen photos I posted on b/w .net on other sites....bottom of pictures are showed coming from this site!! not cool...open on line!!!!..at least I thought this site required sign in...real bull *******...beware ladies
@ineedbbc - So it is your choice as to whether you want to be 'VERIFIED' as real or not but use some common sense about posting anything possibly compromising on the internet. I fixed the problem of people stealing my pics by stamping them with my name on it so I don't have those worries any longer. If they steal it now they are just giving me free promotion and advertising which works for me:blackgrimace::blackgreedy:.

With regards to requiring people to log into this site, you can set your profile to where only people who are logged in would be able to view your profile information. If you want to post personal pictures keep them in your media collection and only people who are logged onto the site will be able to see them.

If you don't know how to set your profile to remain private see the Forum Support Center entry at the link below:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-secure-your-blacktowhite-account.59740/

There is also a private forum that only becomes accessible for posting once you become a real member. If you are not a verified 'REAL' member you would never know about it much less ever see it and some of the real members on here only post on that forum.

Outside of your profile and media collection anything else you may post on the site forums is open for the world to see just as if you posted it on any other website where anyone in the world with Internet access would be able to view it.

~BBB76

Last edited:
My first time with BigBlackBull76 was memorable. I had some anxiety going but he put me at ease and made me feel comfortable as this was my first time and I wasn't sure it would "fit" after seeing the photos!
But he took it nice and easy and my body accommodated well without any discomfort. In fact it was the opposite. Wow!

This BBC was massive and hit me in all the right spots. This was definitely the largest cock I've ever had and it def lived up to the hype! It was incredible. Filled up right up and brought me orgasm after orgasm.
Ladies he will treat you right, a gent but a bull in the bedroom. It was an incredible experience and can't wait for the next time!

img_1577-jpg.759108

View attachment 765457
We've had fun with him twice already and she's ready for another round!

@sweetginny - Whether its your kitty stuck up in a tree, or that kitty Kat between your legs is wet and needs something stuck in it, no job is too big or too small just call your SuperBull and he will come to the rescue! :blackgreedy::lips:

@TheLadyAndTheCuck - Indeed babe I've been around the world 3 times and to 5 continents with the exception of Antarctica and Australia but I'll be getting to those places soon.

Ive had great times partying with European white women all around your homeland from Olso Norway to London UK to Frankfurt DE before but not to the lovely Netherlands. That's definitely on my list to visit and especially the great city of Amsterdam and hopefully you'll be my gracious host. :blackgreedy:

Leaping over an ocean is nothing when you wear an 'S' on your chest which on me stands for:

View attachment 761003

"Look, look up in the sky
Come on look, look, look
And you'll see me flying by

Why don't you just look, look, And if you do,
come on and look, look, I'm flying straight to you

They call me the Superman lover, yeah
They'd call me the Superman lover, yeah

But something's wrong, something's wrong with me, it's you"
~From my theme song by Johnny Guitar Watson:

all praises due to the original:
View attachment 761071

And here is an original video of the BigBlackBull76 superman lovin in action:

View media item 29070
he owned that pussy

Everyone please join me in welcoming a great couple who are good friends of mine that I've hung out with outside of the bedroom for some wild fun times. They joined the site and it is my pleasure to verify that they are real and should get the 'Seal' of approval.

Please welcome the couple 'AngelEyes', and what a gorgeous set of emerald oculars does this one Super:qos::qos::qos: hawt-wife have as well as a super fit body. :blackheart:
IMG_2501.JPG
IMG_2497.JPG
IMG_2498.JPG

and boy does she know how to ride and grind her Bull
IMG_2499.JPG
See more Pics over at
* THE QOS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP LOUNGE AND CLUB *

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/

Last edited:
Everyone please join me in welcoming a great couple who are good friends of mine that I've hung out with outside of the bedroom for some wild fun times. They joined the site and it is my pleasure to verify that they are real and should get the 'Seal' of approval.

Please welcome the couple 'AngelEyes', and what a gorgeous set of emerald oculars does this one Super:qos::qos::qos: hawt-wife have as well as a super fit body. :blackheart:
View attachment 1001307
View attachment 1001309
View attachment 1001310

and boy does she know how to ride and grind her Bull
View attachment 1001317
See more Pics over at
* THE QOS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP LOUNGE AND CLUB *
http://www.blacktowhite.net/community/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/

Did a lucky white boy get to lick that pussy afterwards?

Back