Verified *Verify Me Please* Will the Real BigBlackBull please pull his cock out.

10385483_1405049626460326_2550224572527161002_n.jpg

@BNJ4BBC - Had a great-time with the two of you in Beantown. Miss 'J' was a fantastic completely blackowned hot little cum-slut and followed all of my commands perfectly. She quickly dropped to her knees and bowed her head at the presence of a Black Master, accepted her 'BBC-SLUT' collar, bent over and asked for a spanking from my flogger for a little punishment. She was so bad in a good way she deserved to be rewarded with my huge rock-hard-black white cum-slut destroying cock. Man did she cum so much all over it. It was a very Hot time and I can't wait to do it again.
img_20150121_073833-jpg.494098

jnj4bcc-19jan15-5a-jpeg.493110

img_20150121_074755-jpg.494092
Used good and proper. Well done sir, we white bois can't deliver the goods and so our wives and girlfriends need strong dominants like you to take care of business.

Please Mr. Bigblackbull76, may I have the pleasure?
well hello sir im writing here to show u my"public display of affection" the day we decide to meet will be the best day ill spend the whole morning at the salon/spa getting my body ready to serve you . waxed, massaged , etc get my hair and nails done professionally to the t and id ask how u liked it , then id go out and buy a whole new outfit for something u requested for our date .. i cant wait to meet you and make this a reality
He can verify my gf if he wanted too..
Omg your cock is gorgeous
Whats up my ladies, whenever your in distress and need someone to come to your rescue, save the day and relieve that stress just give me a call and I'll come flying to you at super speed. Never fear I'll be there as I'm your ......

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 1.58.54 PM.png

Here is my Super theme song, make sure you play it with your volume turned all the way up and think of the BigBlackBull76 and my BBC swooping you up, up and away :bigsmile::

View media item 896
Gotta love a Super Blackman:
zz-friends-001-png.473868

A-temp-QoS10.jpg

Last edited:
Whats up ladies, whenever your in distress and need someone to come to your rescue, save the day and relieve that stress just give me a call and I'll come flying to you at super speed. Never fear I'll be there as I'm your ......

View attachment 756663

Here is my Super theme song, make sure you play it with your volume turned all the way up and think of the BigBlackBull76 and my BBC swooping you up, up and away :bigsmile::

View media item 896

View attachment 756659
ummm do you fly over oceans? :angel:

I need to be rescued. Not sure why. Just need to be rescued. So I can thank him properly.
@sweetginny - Whether its your kitty stuck up in a tree, or that kitty Kat between your legs is wet and needs something stuck in it, no job is too big or too small just call your SuperBull and he will come to the rescue! :blackgreedy::lips:
ummm do you fly over oceans? :angel:
@TheLadyAndTheCuck - Indeed babe I've flown around the world 3 times and to 5 continents with the exception of Antarctica and Australia but I'll be getting to those places soon.

Ive had great times partying with European white women all around your homeland from Olso Norway to London UK to Frankfurt DE before but not to the lovely Netherlands. That's definitely on my list to visit and especially the great city of Amsterdam and hopefully you'll be my gracious host. :blackgreedy:

Leaping over an ocean is nothing when you wear an 'S' on your chest which on me stands for:

A-temp-QoS3.jpg

"Look, look up in the sky
Come on look, look, look
And you'll see me flying by

Why don't you just look, look, And if you do,
come on and look, look, I'm flying straight to you

They call me the Superman lover, yeah
They'd call me the Superman lover, yeah

But something's wrong, something's wrong with me, it's you"
~From my theme song by Johnny Guitar Watson:

all praises due to the original:
Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 3.19.39 PM.png

And here is an original video of the BigBlackBull76 superman lovin in action:

View media item 29070

Last edited:
@TheLadyAndTheCuck - Indeed babe I've been around the world 3 times and to 5 continents with the exception of Antarctica and Australia but I'll be getting to those places soon.

I had a great times all around your homeland from Olso Norway to London UK to Frankfurt DE before but not to the lovely Netherlands. That's definitely on my list to visit and especially the great city of Amsterdam. :blackgreedy:

Leaping over an ocean is nothing when you wear an 'S' on your chest which for me stands for:

View attachment 761003

Come on look, look, look
Why don't you just look, look
And if you do, come on and look, look
I'm flying straight to you

View attachment 761071

View media item 29070
:threesome::inlove::mstickle::lips:

@sweetginny - Whether its your kitty stuck up in a tree, or your kitty between your legs is wet and needs something stuck in it, no job is too big or too small just call your SuperBull and he will be there to rescue you! :blackgreedy::lips:

@TheLadyAndTheCuck - Indeed babe I've been around the world 3 times and to 5 continents with the exception of Antarctica and Australia but I'll be getting to those places soon.

Ive had a great times partying with European white women all around your homeland from Olso Norway to London UK to Frankfurt DE before but not to the lovely Netherlands. That's definitely on my list to visit and especially the great city of Amsterdam and hopefully you'll be my gracious host. :blackgreedy:

Leaping over an ocean is nothing when you wear an 'S' on your chest which on me stands for:

View attachment 761003

Come on look, look, look
Why don't you just look, look
And if you do, come on and look, look
I'm flying straight to you

View attachment 761071

View media item 29070
Superbull, ever since Santabull gave me that so, so wonderful present, I have had a thing for super heros. So cum rescue me Superbull. I'll think of a peril. Swoop me up and take me to your lair. I can be very very thankful.

Whats up ladies, whenever your in distress and need someone to come to your rescue, save the day and relieve that stress just give me a call and I'll come flying to you at super speed. Never fear I'll be there as I'm your ......

View attachment 756663

View media item 896

View attachment 756659
IMG_5577.jpg
I'm BATGIRL​

Last edited by a moderator:
My first time with BigBlackBull76 was memorable. I had some anxiety going but he put me at ease and made me feel comfortable as this was my first time and I wasn't sure it would "fit" after seeing the photos!
But he took it nice and easy and my body accommodated well without any discomfort. In fact it was the opposite. Wow!

This BBC was massive and hit me in all the right spots. This was definitely the largest cock I've ever had and it def lived up to the hype! It was incredible. Filled up right up and brought me orgasm after orgasm.
Ladies he will treat you right, a gent but a bull in the bedroom. It was an incredible experience and can't wait for the next time!

img_1577-jpg.759108

IMG_1936.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back