Verified *Verify Me Please* Will the Real BigBlackBull please pull his cock out.

Mrs. Elelator_cpl had the pleasure to fuck Bigblackbull76 for the fourth time last Tuesday night, and she was so beautiful taking his BBC. She came so hard and so many times, and he shot her pussy full of his thick cum which she was begging for all night and had been craving for weeks! :blackgreedy: She was absolutely his slut that night!

9-1-2015- 012.jpg

Mrs. Elelator_cpl had the pleasure to fuck Bigblackbull76 for the fourth time last Tuesday night, and she was so beautiful taking his BBC. She came so hard and so many times, and he shot her pussy full of his thick cum which she was begging for all night and had been craving for weeks! :blackgreedy: She was absolutely his slut that night!

View attachment 653371
Lucky Bigblackbull .. damn he enjoying all the right white pussies

Hey bigblackbull76 do you think this is verification enough that you are the real deal?

@Bamagirl4BBC2014 - oh yeah, you caught some real raw verification footage for real-for real on your video reel to reel. :blackgrimace:That monster cock terrorizing that sexy phat REAL QoS ass is like some para-normal activity never seen before on camera that could give some of the people who only fantasize on this site night-mares or real wet dreams.
Much :blackheart::bigsmile::blackheart: at you babe. Oh and I love the new Avatar pic too ;).​

Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 7.12.46 PM.png

Last edited:
I also had a fantastic time with The BigBlackBull..Indeed he is the real deal..After 6 hours of playtime, I lost track of how many orgasms I had. He sent me home sore and very satisfied.
View attachment 670237 View attachment 670239

Thanks babe and what a fantastic time it was. I think you told me you got up to 11 orgasms and then you may have lost count but who's counting anyway...? :blackgreedy::blackgrimace::blackheart: - Big <3 from your Bull babe.

IMG_1128.JPG
Oh and I think some more fire hot and ice cold pics could be seen here:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...vip-lounge-and-club.34807/page-47#post-837877

Last edited:
Thanks babe and what a fantastic time it was. I think you told me you got up to 11 orgasms and then you may have lost count but who is counting...? :blackgreedy::blackgrimace::blackheart: - Big <3 from your Bull babe.

Well...can you blame me? Who can think straight with you expertly working the body and pushing all the right buttons...? Not me..my head was spinning . :p

Back