Verified *Verify Me Please* Will the Real BigBlackBull please pull his cock out.

I've been catching some fakers stealing my photos on here and the web, so I'm stamping and adding More Verified Real Pics so you can distinguish the 'Real' from the fake and also for your viewing pleasure....
"I do what I wanna do

I say what I wanna say

When I feel, and I...

Look in the mirror and know I'm there

With my hands in the air

I'm proud to say yea

I'm real, I'm real, I'm really really real"
~Kendrick Lamar from "Real"

View media item 7175View media item 7174

Some QoS luv from @Ann4BBC
fullsizerender-9-jpg.538269

Last edited:
We played with Bigblackbull76 last night, and it was amazing! :frantic:

This was Mrs. Elelator_cpl's first real BBC, and although she's been with other A(verage)BC before, this experience opened a whole new horizon for her as he stretched and bottomed out her pussy, and we can't wait to meet with him again SOON!

Bigblackbull76 was the perfect gentleman, kind, funny and very patient and accommodating as Mrs. Elelator_cpl wasn't sure she could handle all 10", but he was gentle and she did 'handle' it just fine, and loved it based on the squealing and number of times she came :blackgrimace:

Her pussy is sore and still seeping cum this next morning, but she is still giddy with the fun she had last night. And although we've done DVP before and it's her fave, last night's was the best because he was also thick like Mr. Elelator_cpl and Bigblackbull76 was long enough that he didn't slip out like most guys we have DVP'd with. So she's told me we'll definitely be doing more of that too! :happy:

If you get a chance to hang out, or better yet.... fuck Bigblackbull76, jump on it... and HIM ;)

The photo below was right after Mrs. Elelator_cpl finished sucking Bigblackbull76 on her knees, and was about to get on the bed to start fucking!

bigblackbull76-7-11-2015- 044.jpg

Thanks to @Elelator_Cpl for posting even more proof of real people meeting with the video on the blacktowhite homepage for the whole world to see. Check it out:

http://www.blacktowhite.net/mrs-elelator_cp-bigblackbull76/

You are so welcome, and thank you too for a great time! :happy: ..... and she can't wait to meet again soon ;)

We hope everyone enjoys the video! Please vote on the video and leave feedback if you do :D

We uploaded a second video to our media folder yesterday too!

Back