Verified Verify me - debc :)

I guess I should be flattered by the inference that my pic is photo-shopped. I can assure you that any pic I share (including my lacy ass avatar) are 100% me - usually taken by hubby knowing I'll be sharing with bbc. :) With that said, I totally appreciate the Admins in keeping the integrity of the site & trying to wean out the fakes (we've all dealt with far too many, I'm sure). Here is my try #2 - handwritten and with my phone showing that I'm taking my picture. Appreciate the review & verification! :)

Attachments

• dcII.jpg
    dcII.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 282
I guess I should be flattered by the inference that my pic is photo-shopped. I can assure you that any pic I share (including my lacy ass avatar) are 100% me - usually taken by hubby knowing I'll be sharing with bbc. :) With that said, I totally appreciate the Admins in keeping the integrity of the site & trying to wean out the fakes (we've all dealt with far too many, I'm sure). Here is my try #2 - handwritten and with my phone showing that I'm taking my picture. Appreciate the review & verification! :)

Thank you and welcome!

Sorry for my suspiciousness! the too many try to use cunning, I become the paranoid :(

I totally understand, believe me!!!!! I am paranoid as well - better to be overly cautious. Hope my reply didn't come off as rude. I appreciate the verification - thanks for making me a 'real person' :).
Welcome and thanks for becoming a verified hot wife.

Back