verify Lana713 please im real

if the person is verified, there will be a "real person" label on their avatar thingy just to the left of their post or on their profile, like the one on mine.

Oh... Okay I have place my photo ... I can see your real... Did you see mine? How do I verify someone new? I never knew this site before and if I did I would of never wasted all them hours looking for BBC all over the Internet. It's the only way I can get turned on... I love it. How have you been?

I like your quote too... Sex is like money no matter how much you get you always want more. Lol I like that , real talk!

Oh... Okay I have place my photo ... I can see your real... Did you see mine? How do I verify someone new? I never knew this site before and if I did I would of never wasted all them hours looking for BBC all over the Internet. It's the only way I can get turned on... I love it. How have you been?

I'm doing well, how about you? The moderator(s) of the site will verify you once they check. It might take a few hours or perhaps a day, but they will get to it.

By the way, I'm glad you like my quote! :)

I'm fine, it's raing outside and I'm all alone at home my husbands out of town working so no fun for me. I think I'm hooked to this site already. I've been on it for hours today already. I have never cheated on my husband but I do love cyber sex. Here's a quote for you.... " A man will lose money chasing pussy but you never lose pussy chasing money. "

Thanks, I'm sure that BBC is going to point you to the right direction to join a girl like me. That's one big dick.

Back